Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: For The Love of All That’s Holy…Gossips Are Unattractive!

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    I also totally agree with SexySammy when she said "Me personally, I don't care what's said about me in private because there's a reason they're saying it behind my back and not to my face and it says more about them, than myself and people are going to gossip."

So if you're ever faced with "gossip" from hobbyists, whether it be in person or online, just remind yourself it's easier to embrace this type of mindset rather than to continously keep on worrying yourself about what's being said about you in the LR and behind the scenes. Remember though, when you go searching for opinions on yourself, you may not always like what you find and the responses you get. Sometimes its better to leave and let be and just save yourself the trouble and heartache.

Hence another issue that can arise when you create mandles or care about what the men are saying in private.

I also don't really GAF about any WKs attacking in me in this thread either. I made my point whether anyone likes it or not.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    EXACTLY. And maybe some of us wouldn't be so upset if it didn't seem that there's some favoritism going on and had anyone else pulled something similar, consequences would have been had, ijs.

But I'm going to leave this be now because what's needed to said and addressed, has been.

And just a small reminder to check your "inner circle" that you promoted for because a lot of folks in here like to play both sides and leave their part out of it and I'm not kidding when I said, it's like HS all over again. Gossip is and will always happen and spread in here like wildfire.
    Last edited by SexySammy; 10-01-2023 at 11:52 AM.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Like I said before though, I can understand why a provider might want to make a mandle. And I totally get her wanting to be able to self-promote in an attempt to drum up business. What I'm not ok with, is a provider using a mandle to reach out to other providers and post ISOs, knowing that ultimately they are going to get providers that respond, because that's what the ISOs are intended for. It's just devious and deceitful and I don't like being played with or lied to, nor do I like having my time wasted. Like I'm sure NOONE else does or appreciates.

Create all the mandles you want. Since its clear that the hobbyist are ok with it, feel free to infiltrate the LR and do all the research and digging, and self-promotion you please, as well as starting all the thre-ADs you want. All that I'm asking is that you do not deceive your fellow providers, whether it be in an ISO, or reaching out to them in posts and responding as a hobbyist, when you are not one. That's just excessive and uncalled for. Perhaps try being more "discrete" as dodger implied, when it comes to actually making a posting history for your mandles. Just leave the rest of us providers out of the shenanigans and out of all of your undercover research, ya feel me???? That's all that I'm asking.
    Why are you so concerned about the legitimacy of Hobbyist ISOs? Are you genuinely trying to set up sessions with the many ISO’s you reply to? I seriously doubt it…
    Last edited by NativeAmerican; 10-02-2023 at 02:02 AM.

I'm sure none of the providers will be hurt when I say, in the locker room, that any provider charging 300 for 30 min or 350+ for an hour is absolutely retarded. Or that dudes that spend that much deserve the shitty service they consistently receive from you overpriced slags, "allegedly"

But yea, Eccie had pretty good enforcement. I think anyone who spills the beans of any private forum in a public forum or in another private forum, should get a warning or a little vacation.
    I also think that if anyone contacts some one they saw over something that was posted in a private forum, they should get banned.

If I saw you and called you an anorexic overpriced silicone sack with some stank puss, in the men's forum, (and you hear about it) do not contact me, that should get you banned.
    If you report some dude you saw for having dick cheese and a weird rash or fake currency, in the ladies forum, (and they hear about it) they should not contact you, that should get them banned.
    Maybe OH2 needs more mods.
    Last edited by Raikage; 10-02-2023 at 03:41 AM. Reason: The more specific you are the more people will be offended

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NativeAmerican View Post
    Why are you so concerned about the legitimacy of Hobbyist ISOs? Are you genuinely trying to set up sessions with the many ISO’s you reply to? I seriously doubt it…
    No no you misinterpreted. We are concerned and upset at these mandles posting fake ISOs, even reaching out to providers, wasting our time and money, just so they can make an attempt at looking legit. And yes when women reach out and respond to ISOs, not always publicly, sometimes I will just PM the guy and not make a public comment, it is also just wasting our time and money. All in an attempt to cover their tracks and its honestly worse than any hobbyist doing so because we as women should have each other's back.

But everything that needed addressing has been. Beating a dead horse at this point because apparently it no longer matters if we make mandles.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Sheesh, did someone have a long night at the bar and then decide to unwind in the comment section of this thread while venting their frustrations? (Perhaps next time chose sleep instead. It may turn out to be the better decision. You know what they say about those people who stay up for extended periods of time, and how not getting an adequate amount of sleep affects their thinking)

Anywho, Sorry that you cant afford what it is that you really seem to want/need on the board, but that's no reason to be hateful nor spiteful.

And btw, I'm low volume luv. I barely respond to ISOs. But as I said before, the other night, I made the mistake of responding to a mandle's ISO. I only realized it after I reached out to pm this individual. Shortly afterwards, I went to their profile, seen how new it was, (just days old), and then I looked through their posting history and put it all together. This is the second one that I seen created for this certain individual this month. There may be more but tbh I could care less. I was just irritated that I responded to a companion pretending to be a hobbyist in the first place. Had me feeling like DJ Kahlid for a second, like "Another one"?!? Sheesh...but then I started wondering why is this provider really writing ISOs knowing other providers are going to be responding......? Sketch AF tbh.....

Anywho, I just prefer not to be baited NOR DRUG INTO SUCH SHENANIGANS. Like I've ALREADY stated before......
    ...But it seems as if "some people" just can't help themselves.

And since some people have some much free time to bash me and act like I'm suppose to be cool with being baited, feel free to reread my last few posts on this thread, and do your own research, should you want to put the pieces together yourself.

The 1st mandle in question was created 9/13 and their review was posted the next day.
    The second mandle was created 9/24 and the ISO they wrote, was placed in the ISO section the next day as well.
    All the posts written by this individual after joining, quite obviously point to the provider.

It is what it is. Time is money. And I don't get paid enough for this shit. Yall have a great rest of yalls day. - xoxo
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 10-02-2023 at 09:08 AM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Deja, you derailed this thread initially. Secondly, lol that was entertaining. Um, ok? Congrats to you.

OP, I with you regarding “shit happens”, just move past the speed bump and people will forget!

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar
    I've been contacted by several providers using mandles over the last 4 years. So I make a staunch rule if you are not a fully vetted member, not going to see you. If you're calling me from a VoIP number not going to see you. If your email is not over 6 months old not going to see you.
    I have done numerous research on the ladies who have created fake men accounts and agree that it has to be favoritism because you can complain to the mods till you're blue in the face but they're not willing to do anything about it even when they're given undisputable proof. So they must enjoy the drama. I don't know why it's not like they get paid for all these threads where we're arguing and bickering. It just makes the hobby horrible for everybody. And Mr Native American until you start selling your ass to survive don't criticize these ladies don't you dare! it is really hard to keep your head above water when you've got ladies, who should want to make our community stronger, but choose to make it worse, fucking you over because on their own, without all the subterfuge and self promotion, they are piles of shit in pretty packages with wild wolf cock smelling twats who just take more than theyll ever give and what they do offer is trash.
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    It is what it is. Time is money. And I don't get paid enough for this shit. Yall have a great rest of yalls day. - xoxo
    Thank you for your investigative work.

Verified Companion Companion Nikki Famme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    ...as long as you are willing to accept and respond to constructive criticism ... ok
    I’m always open for constructive criticism and suggestions. Love you in the most hobby appropriate way, Dodger!
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...e-Infamous-One My review history!!
    Twitter @nikkifamme512
    Incall: NE near 290 & expo center
    Outcall: Austin & travel
    Email pussymafia512@protonmail.com
    Must be respectful, discerning & discrete
    New Pix & FaceTime live private solo & partner videos by request for sale! GFE.FBSM.PSE.BDSM
    No bbfs, Greek or tuya
    400/hr 420/hr.5 600/2hr

Verified Companion Companion Nikki Famme's Avatar
    A negative Nancy that likes to gossip. Lol.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...e-Infamous-One My review history!!
    Twitter @nikkifamme512
    Incall: NE near 290 & expo center
    Outcall: Austin & travel
    Email pussymafia512@protonmail.com
    Must be respectful, discerning & discrete
    New Pix & FaceTime live private solo & partner videos by request for sale! GFE.FBSM.PSE.BDSM
    No bbfs, Greek or tuya
    400/hr 420/hr.5 600/2hr

well ... backatcha

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Famme View Post
    Love you in the most hobby appropriate way, Dodger!
    i sometimes think hobby love is the best kind!
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    i sometimes think hobby love is the best kind!
    Hobby friends make the very best Friends (with Benefits).
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2