Thread: Candy is Back at Pearls.. Great Service and Sweet Attitude..

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!

Candy is Back at Pearls.. Great Service and Sweet Attitude..

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Pearls of Asia, Candy
    Date of Visit: 8-24
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 469248
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Spa
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: DFK, Breast Play, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, Standing SS and MISH, Doggie CIP
    Length of Visit: 60 Beautiful Minutes
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: MILF
    Hair Color and Length: Long, Brown, slight perm
    Smoking Status: I Don't Know
    Ethnic/Racial background: South Korean
    Companion Description: short, about 5 feet, and 115 pounds, C cup, firm nice ass, very visually stimulating pussy, with small black hairs framing her labia
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes Sir
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? absolutely!

Public comments:
    I had seen Candy twice previously, dating back 30 months.. she is just back from vacation, and I couldn't wait to make the third time a CHARM!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good one Chung ! Keep it going !! Lol. :)
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

thanks, the-Bond!

I thought about not reviewing, since I'm on holiday from that other site.. what's it called again? achy? Erkel?

and I had submitted a review of Candy here, 2 months ago.. but damn, there are not enough reviews here, and besides, Candy is so loveable and passionate.. the masses will flock to Bella, because she is young, but Candy is the better session overall. and Candy doesn't get 12 guys a day, like I read on achy (?) erkel (?) yesterday, before my injunction came down from the Top.

Candy really is your Woman for the 60 minutes.. you get all she's got. and she's got a lot.

by the way, after I left Pearls, I saw a HOT streetwalker on the corner of Ables and Walnut Hill.. blonde, busty, maybe 26 years old.. pretty face.. this new breed of streetwalker looks better than those who came before! I have seen several Ms.-got-the-body's walking around lately.

bumping this review, to get Nikki at Star off of page one.. Nikki has left Dallas, may we remember her presence with the adulation it deserves

Candy lives outside of Atlanta, and IIRC, she stays 3 weeks here, then returns to the Peach State for 3 weeks.. I think she has about 10 more days left in Dallas, before heading home for 21 days.. I plan to see her next week, again.. Candy's attentive PSE service never gets stale.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for all the valuable information Chung.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    nice review Chung. if you keep reviewing these amp girls like this , I am going to be forced to drive east.

Registered Male (Not Verified) LatinLuvr's Avatar

Candy

Is this candy who used to work at 7star in Houston?

Outstanding

Nice one.
    Thanks,

maa2015

thanks Guys..

LatinLuvr, no, not the same Candy.. this one lives in the Atlanta area, I believe she works 3 weeks here, then back home for 3 weeks, repeat cycle. there are many "Candy's" in the Spas; the new girl Ruby at Lucky Haven was going to call herself Candy, but she thought there was too many Candy's already.. I didn't bother to tell her there's a lot of Ruby's, LOL

Registered Male (Not Verified) LatinLuvr's Avatar

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I knew it was probably not her, but the cip caught my attention. I know the Dallas scene is a lot different from Houston, but the candy here was one of the few I found who was down for that action, so thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

As usual, CT

Great review. Wish I had your stamina to enjoy so may girls, but I'm old and have to pace my self .....LOL

thanks Gandalf! I have to pace myself some, too, and MSOG is an impossibility.. I realize it will only get worse from here, LOL, so I'm trying to do what I can while I can