Thread: Strawberry Chaos - Aims to Please

Strawberry Chaos - Aims to Please

relocated and edited per OP request - ck1942

Companion's Handle: Strawberry Chaos
    Date of Visit: 8/18/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM / Text
    Phone Number: 254-269-2024
    Email Address: She will provide if needed
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....rawberry-Chaos
    City, State: Killeen, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJNQCIM, GFE, DFK, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, Convo, Dinner
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: $$.5
    Approximate age of Companion: 46
    Hair Color and Length: Straight redhead, shoulder-length, worn in ponytail at my request
    Smoking Status: Smokes or vapes (I don’t like smoking, and she is, as always, sensitive to that).
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Petite spinner, 5’3”, 125lbs, pretty, excellent shape for 46, small perky tits, limber, enthusiastic, creative and horny.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I saw on OH2 that she’d just been in Killeen and that I’d missed her, so I texted her (having met with her in May for an enjoyable introduction) to ask if she’d let me know when she was in town, so I wouldn’t find out after the fact. She responded fairly quickly, saying she’d be happy to come back for me, so it was good to be remembered with good feelings. We set an appointment for the next day (Saturday). When she entered, I shoved her against the inside of the door, kissing her deeply, as she’d stated she really liked to have done to her during our previous meeting. We had enjoyable conversation and a drink while I made sure my pot roast in the slow cooker was going to be safe to leave alone for a while. Then we moved into the bedroom and enjoyed each other’s company in a different way. She stayed afterward for dinner. During conversation, she told me how she’d been ripped off twice in the past week, which I found to be very irritating, since she’s very bubbly and enthusiastic, and a real pro. I’ll definitely be seeing her again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired Companion Strawberry Chaos's Avatar

Thank you babe

Contents of post removed. Companions may not post in review forums.- gfe