Thread: Need Emergency Help Asap

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Need Emergency Help Asap

I'm a private person and I really did not want to do this, I was robbed of my vehicle at gunpoints last Saturday My car still hasn't been located I'm in the process of moving I bought a storage yesterday. My own sister is non-reliable I have a few things that I need to move out of this unit like ASAP as we were supposed I was supposed to be out Lease is up.. I don't have any heavy furniture it's just a jewelry box and maybe four or five boxes. Like two or three are going to storage and the rest will be going with me to San Antonio but I'm just going to put them all in storage pretty much.. If there's anyone that can help ASAP would be great I'm by 183 and research by the Arboretum
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

I would like to thank one of the members that helped me on here, and my family help complete the lil left.. I am very grateful for you.. As far as my car a bolo will put on my vehicle Friday.. So hopefully I will have it back as long as things do goes south on try to recover it by LE since the guy has gun fingers crossed.. Once again I'm private and never wanted to bring get robbed of my car at gun point.. Y'all guys be careful out there since defund the police's in full effect here in Austin and that's what makes it so stressful to even talk to anybody in LE.. The guy that robbed me is on my Twitter page He's Caucasian mixed with Asian descent If anybody wants a good look at him..

I have remained in Austin for the time being
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

$champagenebrow

Got good news, detective a sign to my case, bola will be on my vehicle today..!!! That definitely put me in better spirits and that's if nothing goes south with them trying to recover my vehicle..
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22

$champagenebrow

Glad that some one was able to help you out in such short notice. I hope that APD can find your car too. I had my vehicle broken into years ago and I didn't even know it. Luckily the responding officer just happened to be a friend of mine and called me on my cell. I was able to identify items taken from my vehicle and three ppl went to jail that night! Good vibes sending your way.

Quote Originally Posted by I2mix4u View Post
    Glad that some one was able to help you out in such short notice. I hope that APD can find your car too. I had my vehicle broken into years ago and I didn't even know it. Luckily the responding officer just happened to be a friend of mine and called me on my cell. I was able to identify items taken from my vehicle and three ppl went to jail that night! Good vibes sending your way.
    Thank you, unfortunately I still haven't recovered my car yet.. May be a bad sign, as it's over a month now.
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22

$champagenebrow

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Yeah our truck has been broken into multiple times and APD did diddly squat. They have a lot of their plate and yes unfortunately after a month it's likely been chopped and sold at this point unfortunately.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Yeah our truck has been broken into multiple times and APD did diddly squat. They have a lot of their plate and yes unfortunately after a month it's likely been chopped and sold at this point unfortunately.
    From what a officer buddy said, was apd is short handed, and thats why they have the state troopers to assist them as well.. Ive notice travis does the bare minimum,and on record im not bashing le as my father is a retired deputy out in Williamson county. Imho I feel they was things are now has to do with the whole defund the police movement.. I literally saw my car going down the street while dealing with them and they did nothing.. Back in the day that was on heard of.. phone I was on the phone with my prodigy screaming losing my mind and my prodigy was like let me talk with the detective and you don't even want to believe what they told my prodigy. They told my prodigy that they did not want to pursue because they wanted to keep the pedestrians on the road safe the driver in my car and to keep me safe. The last thing that he told my prodigy is that he's about to get off of work and he wants to get home cuz he's hungry true story.
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22

$champagenebrow

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    From what a officer buddy said, was apd is short handed, and thats why they have the state troopers to assist them as well.. Ive notice travis does the bare minimum,and on record im not bashing le as my father is a retired deputy out in Williamson county. Imho I feel they was things are now has to do with the whole defund the police movement.. I literally saw my car going down the street while dealing with them and they did nothing.. Back in the day that was on heard of.. phone I was on the phone with my prodigy screaming losing my mind and my prodigy was like let me talk with the detective and you don't even want to believe what they told my prodigy. They told my prodigy that they did not want to pursue because they wanted to keep the pedestrians on the road safe the driver in my car and to keep me safe. The last thing that he told my prodigy is that he's about to get off of work and he wants to get home cuz he's hungry true story.
    I agree with you.
    That is what the majority voted for. Dumb ass progressive policies that do just the opposite.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Defund the police - what could possibly go wrong? At least we can speed now with impunity since there's no traffic enforcement anymore.

Well I somewhat got some good news today like 3 minutes ago! Victim services finally called me, they informed me that my car was recovered October the 19th, and my vehicle was impounded. She doesn't know why no one has called me about recovering my vehicle, the guy that stole my vehicle was arrested October the 18th but not for stealing my car but for something else and that had to do with the fraud charges he did on my debit card.. I literally left this detective three voicemails last month on asking him where is he at on the case with no response. Victim services ended up sending him a email and she said he will return back to his office tomorrow as he has been away..
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22

$champagenebrow

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    I agree with you.
    That is what the majority voted for. Dumb ass progressive policies that do just the opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    Defund the police - what could possibly go wrong? At least we can speed now with impunity since there's no traffic enforcement anymore.
    People that follow me on Twitter they know what side of the fence I stand on, I wasn't on the side of defund the police.. I'm all the way down the rabbit hole, you can see in, New York and I've even seen some military people with these AI robots dogs, next it'll be, AI robots police officers.okay
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22

$champagenebrow