Thread: New to hobby, couple of questions

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New to hobby, couple of questions

Hello everyone,

I’m very new to all of this and would like some clarification in starting. As a newbie, what’s the best way to verify myself to others? I know it will vary from person to person but would like to be prepared for anyone who catches my attention.

For Asian salons, since I’ve never step foot In one, am I supposed to call for an appointment? Or do I just walk in? And what’s the best way to not seem suspicious to them when I do go?

Thank you everyone for your time

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to the party.

Question 1: Go to the Red Hot zone and click the search forum button in the top right hand corner. Enter seaech term "newbie". A bunch of ads will come up listing where the provider has specifically said she is or is not newbie friendly. Go from there.

Question 2: It is best to call ahead to AMPs and SubAMPs. Go to ECCIE.net and read through the reviews to find someone/some place you might be interested in. Figure it out from there. The trick to not being nervous is to just not be nervous. Be respectful, of course, but act like you own the place/like you've been there before. If they ask if you've been there before, answer honestly. Short version, just be a decent human and go with the flow.