Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: non-smoking
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: 5'2". big tits, slender, nice ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I have seen Sally numerous times at various spas in Austin. She is sweet and so nice and has a great personality. She is here for 1 more week, if you have seen her before....go and see her before she leaves and if you have not, what are you waiting for. She will be gone for 6 months after 1 week.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

A little different ending with Sally

I want to first say that I have nothing bad to say about the session, honestly it was pretty good and Sally was very sweet and looked amazing. I’m pretty new to the AMP hobby so I’m not hip to all the do’s and don’ts when visiting these magical places. Now let’s get to the reason that I’m leaving the review, I made the mistake of bringing extra cash inside the establishment and leaving it in my pocket laying on the chair. When I left the building my cash was no longer in my pocket, I’m not going to disclose the amount of money taken. I’m also not going to accuse the provider of being a their but if I walked in with a certain amount of money in my pocket extra and I leave without said extra money then that means something shady occurred. Also I checked everywhere to make sure I did not drop it before I posted this. Again I’m not going to accuse anybody but I will say visit her at your own risk and don’t leave and remember you’ve been warned.