Thread: ThaiAngie: Always a pleasure with Thai Angie

Registered Male (Not Verified)

ThaiAngie: Always a pleasure with Thai Angie

Companion's Handle: ThaiAngie
    Date of Visit: 9/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone#
    Phone Number: Ad
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?57935-ThaiAngie
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, a few minutes early
    Activities: Lapdance, Russian, bbbj, cim
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Long and dark brown
    Smoking Status: Non smoker I believe
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Super fit 5"2" ish spinner with nice MMs up top and a cute booty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet because I've seen her many times and the goal is high!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, but take care of this one!

Public comments:
    I have seen Angie many times over the last few years, and her level of service is always to that high standard. She's very receptive to your wants, and tends to direct the encounter which I enjoy. She's one of the best in San Antonio by far and you would never regret the visit like with other providers, no buyers remorse. Pics are 100% accurate. Shower available and be prepared to be treated like a king. The visits get better every time as she personalized the experience to maximize your happiness overtime. Cheers

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar

Love your ROS

Nice review
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for sharing the encounter.

I've seen her before, have attempted several times to see her again, she replies nicely but is never available same day and I don't like planning day/s in advance.

Obviously she has high demand but imo she has a weird booking method... I recall I reached out to her same day early afternoon and asked her if she could see me at 6... she said she couldn't. When we saw each other the following day early morning like 9 am... during the session she mentioned something like she was indeed available the previous day at 6 in the afternoon but just wanted to make sure I really wanted to see her and was not going to stand her up.

She is great though, super hot and sweet... treats you like a king. =)