Thread: Reference friendly providers

Reference friendly providers

Hi, my hopes in starting this thread is to find out which ladies are open to giving references. If so, are there restrictions to giving a reference? (i.e., it's been over 6 months since the lady has had a date with the client).

So, I'll start.

I am reference friendly. I must have seen the client in the past 6 months. I tell my clients to give me a heads up that a lady will be contacting me for a reference. I do this for the client's safety.

In order to accept a reference from another lady, the client must have seen the lady within the past 6 months. The client must first ask the lady's permission to use her as a reference. I will only contact a lady to ask for a reference after a client has first cleared it.

I'd be interested to hear if other ladies are reference-friendly, or not. And if they have constraints to giving references.

I'd also be interested in hearing about how guys feel about the reference process.

Thanks, everyone.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    always ref friendly!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    Reference friendly providers are expected by most of the guys that have been around awhile, and, frankly, providing references is an indication of professionalism.
    And, it is an indicator of the type of professional that are the only gals that longterm guys see.
    Btw, yes Dallas is on my permanet dance card.

Quote Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
    Reference friendly providers are expected by most of the guys that have been around awhile, and, frankly, providing references is an indication of professionalism.
    And, it is an indicator of the type of professional that are the only gals that longterm guys see.
    Btw, yes Dallas is on my permanet dance card.
    Yes UC, I wish all providers were reference friendly but I'm finding that to not be the case. I simply don't get responses to requests for references. I have the guy ask the provider first, and I have some clients who can't get a response from the provider either.

Is there another way to check references besides contacting recent providers that I'm not aware of? Are providers using another method that doesn't require provider interaction?

I have learned the hard way that just because someone has references and reviews doesn't mean they're legit. However, this is the best process we have right now for helping one another be safe. I will always give a reference for that very reason. However, if it's been over 6 months since the client's last date, it's simply not recent enough for me to remember details to share with the provider. So I cut off references at 6 months.

Good for you being smart enough to have permanent dance partners. Some guys don't understand the beauty of that balance--to each their own. But I believe those are the best kind. I still have fellas that I'm falling in love with--a couple of hours at a time--for 15 years. Happy to have them in my life because we have sexy time, intimacy and friendship.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Yummm UC. You are a fun dance partner!!!

Yes I get reference request brick walls too...to me,giving references is a hobby duty....we all gotta keep each other safe!

Verified Companion Companion Nicole Foxx's Avatar
    Always reference friendly!!
    I’m HIGHLY reviewed
    Eccie nicolefoxx1
    P411 p243788

832-316-3618
    nicolefoxx1@prootonmail.ch

Twitter.com/nicolefoxx21
    Switter.at/@nicolefoxx
    Instagram Nicole.foxx12

Be respectful! I have plenty of reviews eccie an 1 on ourhome2 so far!
    An Ter I’m highly reviewed gentleman! Screening required!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Foxx View Post
    Always reference friendly!!
    Keeping it classy! Thanks for looking out for us ladies, Nicole!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    always ref friendly!
    Thanks for looking out for us ladies, Dallas!

Verified Companion Companion HeatherRileyXO's Avatar
    Im reference friendly!! Gentlemen in Kansas City are more than welcome to use me if we've seen each other. But use me as a reference wisely - if we didn't have a good encounter I'm always honest about that. Gotta keep my sister providers safe! <3

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRileyXO View Post
    Im reference friendly!! Gentlemen in Kansas City are more than welcome to use me if we've seen each other. But use me as a reference wisely - if we didn't have a good encounter I'm always honest about that. Gotta keep my sister providers safe! <3
    And we ladies appreciate you for your honesty! Thanks for looking out for us, Heather!