Thread: Let’s come together…. 💜

Verified Companion Companion
    Austin, Killeen, Temple, Waco and San Antonio

Let’s come together…. 💜

Attractions of ATX would like to offer its condolences to the loved ones of Houston Violet. As most of you know, I started AOA to assist other women in the hobby. My main goal was to help girls and guys alike to feel safe and comfortable as they navigate this world of promiscuity.

Houston Violet was one of “US” and she will FOREVER be missed. She was a sweetheart and an absolute joy to be around. I believe we all owe it to her to show how much we respected her as a provider and appreciated how much she gave to our community.

That being said, AOA would like to donate $20 from every single appointment that is scheduled for the next 7 days towards Houston Violet’s GoFundMe account. 💜

If any of you know me personally, I can promise you that I am nothing but upstanding and I hope that every single one of you reading this will show your care towards one of our own, just as I did.

RIP Houston Violet, and know that NO ONE can ever replace your free spirit and beautiful soul.

Xoxo forever,
    Pearl Over Diamonds and the ladies of AOA 💋

P.S. - Shout out to Anandaman for helping me set this up and help her family….

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you for doing this A man and Pearl ��❤️

Verified Companion Companion
    Austin, Killeen, Temple, Waco and San Antonio
    Thank you for contributing Babe…

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Pearl - This is such a wonderful and caring thing that you are doing here. It's definitely looking out for one of "US" and I know her family will appreciate it.

I hope that others will also find a way to pitch in and help. I know you told me that some of the ladies at AOA and some of the gents that frequent AOA are also making separate donations to support this cause. Thanks to you all also!

You have a heart as big as the world!

❤️❤️❤️

Thanks again,
    A'Man

Verified Companion
    Hi PearlOverDaimonds
    do you have a link to her gofundme page?
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlOverDiamonds View Post
    Attractions of ATX would like to offer its condolences to the loved ones of Houston Violet. As most of you know, I started AOA to assist other women in the hobby. My main goal was to help girls and guys alike to feel safe and comfortable as they navigate this world of promiscuity.

Houston Violet was one of “US” and she will FOREVER be missed. She was a sweetheart and an absolute joy to be around. I believe we all owe it to her to show how much we respected her as a provider and appreciated how much she gave to our community.

That being said, AOA would like to donate $20 from every single appointment that is scheduled for the next 7 days towards Houston Violet’s GoFundMe account.

If any of you know me personally, I can promise you that I am nothing but upstanding and I hope that every single one of you reading this will show your care towards one of our own, just as I did.

RIP Houston Violet, and know that NO ONE can ever replace your free spirit and beautiful soul.

Xoxo forever,
    Pearl Over Diamonds and the ladies of AOA

P.S. - Shout out to Anandaman for helping me set this up and help her family….

Verified Companion Companion Nikki Famme's Avatar
    Hi Pearl, if you have an incall for me to use, I will donate $40 from my appointment to your cause. I support my local providers and love working together! We met a couple of years ago and had a blast that night. I’m not sure why we didn’t up sharing a place, but anyway I’d love to help donate $40 per session. I just don’t have an incall for the next few days.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...e-Infamous-One My review history!!
    Twitter @nikkifamme512
    Incall: NE near 290 & expo center
    Outcall: Austin & travel
    Email pussymafia512@protonmail.com
    Must be respectful, discerning & discrete
    New Pix & FaceTime live private solo & partner videos by request for sale! GFE.FBSM.PSE.BDSM
    No bbfs, Greek or tuya
    400/hr 420/hr.5 600/2hr