Thread: Why can’t I get verified??

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Why can’t I get verified??

Hi everyone. Two verified providers have told me that they’ve sent their “vouches” for me already and I also sent them vouch requests cc’ing the site admin, and I also sent the admin a direct message naming the providers. But it’s been over a week and I’m still showing up as “not verified.” Did I do it wrong or are they just really backlogged? Is there anything else I can do to move things along? Appreciate all the help and feedback. Thank you! 🙂🙃🙂

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same for me but with 3 girls.... Connie, Lola98 and Jazmin_Totti, only taking into account the verified ones from here (OH2) I have a couple of other reviews but from girls outside this page I have also sent several messages some time ago but they don't verify me either....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The same happened to me and I had multiple providers send in vouches for me. After several messages and attempts, I have just given up. I think only CK does the verification and it is more than likely backed up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    you are not alone. I had many providers send vouch for me to admin, no action taken. I send admin pm, no reply regarding this. It's been many months, I guess more than a year. I gave up on this. I let admin to change status whenever admin wants.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    did you see these girls do this for yall or did they say they did?

Same here :)!

Yup same here. I basically gave up on it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Be patient guys. It takes time. Took me almost a year lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same, a few providers vouched and copied me in the message. No luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThisGuy85's Avatar
    Same with me. Been here years with multiple providers who vouched. Emailed the admin as well and ignored. I gave up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This admins are super quick to verify companions though, so I think they are just ignoring the hobbyists.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Viewers may note that multiple handles above have been adjusted. (and in going through my mails, I found additional communications for other members and adjusted status accordingly.

Members are reminded that the process for hobbyist session confirmations requires that the companion is requested to send a direct message to ck942 by pm or via the support@ourhome2.net email.

Direct means that the companion either initiates a new message, or forwards an existing message to ck1942 or uses the RTM system to confirm a member's review.

Members above who remain as they were should ask companions to initiate a new message to ck1942.

Unfortunately, it seems simple directions are not always followed.

Happy Hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!