Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dont trust anyone

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texaslonestar View Post
    yeah i think we all agree that a Real Provider doesn't expect pay in advance, every single time i have payed in advance it was lost... so sad...
    I think tf not.

Cliets have gotten super disrespectful with canceling. For me it's become if someone cancels them and all numbers and profiles associated with that person is blocked. any contact beyond that will be considered harassment because they owe me for my time. By the end of 2024 im absolutly moving to deposit ONLY and clients who respect that because sadly the people who like to just pretend theyre seeing girls and cancel have ruined it for all and im seeing more deposits being required across multiple sites. If you don't understand this is how a girl eats and pay her bills then this is the wrong hobby for you buddy

People will pay 100+ in deposits and STILL cancel. so just no. NO.
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HRR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

I recently "loaned" a lady close to $1K
    to help her get back on her feet

And researched and helped her buy a
    used car without assisting to finance it.
    (Her POS baby-daddy totaled her
    newer model Toyota and left her
    high and dry)

She was leaving the hobby for a RW
    Civilian job and needed some financial
    assistance.

I never expect to see that $ again,
    and would be very surprised if the
    loan is paid back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    To counter funinsanantonio's point...

In Kommie-fornia there IS such a thing
    as PALIMONY, so you're still not safe
    from owing "friend-money".

Be safe. And to the gents...
    Try to use your big head more often
    when making hobby decisions.

JW
    Last edited by JohnnyWadd; 12-20-2023 at 12:03 PM.
    50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

Something else that drives
    me BSC when I see it....

When entitled HDH's post
    on Twitter/X
    "Who is going to buy me
    this $2000 Prada handbag?"

Then some simp who is
    is her #1 Only Fans patreon
    ACTUALLY BUYS IT ! ! !

WTAF?
    You did NOTHING and expect
    men to shower you with gifts ? ! ?

I will never understand that...
    50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I see that on twitter all the time. And the girls that brag about “findom”. Financial domination where the guys just “empty” their accounts because the girl says “pay me this much guys”. Fetishes are great and what not, but findom, is just dumb. If findom is a dudes fetish, he really should seek therapy.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLES
    There’s a sucker burned every minute BCUZ there’s a sucker born every minute!

Verified Companion Companion YveParadyse's Avatar

SMH, Sorry guys

Reading these while bored at home and arguing with a hobbyist about an increase in rates. It's really sad that we can't trust each other. Why would any provider scam a hobbyist, Majority of my guys are always there when I needreciation them. If they can't get away to visit they help with referals or reviews or they make it a point to come visit within 48 hours. We don't like it when hobbyists want to haggle us about our menu and donatiions. We certainly don't say ok come visit and donate later. So, why would we expext our guys to send us their hard earned money as a front and why on earth would we not be wuiling to show appreciation for the help we are given. A deposit? I am not going to lie, I hate games as much as the next girl. If rhey pay a deposit and something happens because let's be honest some ptoviders are flaky. There's just as many posts about providers rippinng off hobbyists or robbing them scamming them, or missing appointments as there are the hobbuists that don't show probably more. Seriously, I am sorry for those who got burned on both sides. Let's appreciate our guys for being there for us. But at the same time guys yes your pay may not have increased much but prices are going up everywhere rent supplies etc. Our costs go up our linerie candles oils etc all the prices have gone up on us so lwe have to adjust our donation requests as well. So consider that when you get upset that our donation requests are raised. Even food prices have gone up. Remember guys there are some of us who do care about you the same as you care about us. Anyone that takes advantage of anyone NOT IN A GOOD WAY AT LEAST karma will come back and get you. Stay safe Guys and Ladies.

Yve
    CONTROL MY PLEASURE WITH A LINK TO MY LOVENSE DOLCE ASK ME HOW ACCEPTING CASHAPP. LOOK ME UP ON X @YveParadyse & Telegram & Tango @ https://tango.me/yveparadyse

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Karma WILL prevail!
    I recently advanced $1500 and although the super hot model did make good, paying it back per session, it felt awkward and I felt compelled to see her just to make up the amount AND still gave her $ on every session so She actually made more than what WOULD have been the standard rate per visit. She’s since asked for more but I’ve not gone down that path again and that’s definitely changed the entire dynamic.
    I’ve also loaned out $1100 to another hottie from Tryst, THINKING she would own up to it but instead she acted as if it was a gift when she specifically asked for help/loan! I didn’t press it, but in the immortal words of Shakespeare, “Neither a borrower nor a lender be…”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just before Christmas I saw a post from a provider who travels TX a lot and was in town. I've never seen her and people on this board have said a lot of great things about her. As far as I could tell, she checked every one of my boxes. A rare find for me. I reached out to her for screening she wouldn't talk about my proposed date and time to get together until I gave her a deposit. It took a day of wrangling with this in my head. It came down to what if I give her a deposit and our schedules don't align. Then what?

I did not move forward.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonFool View Post
    Just before Christmas I saw a post from a provider who travels TX a lot and was in town. I've never seen her and people on this board have said a lot of great things about her. As far as I could tell, she checked every one of my boxes. A rare find for me. I reached out to her for screening she wouldn't talk about my proposed date and time to get together until I gave her a deposit. It took a day of wrangling with this in my head. It came down to what if I give her a deposit and our schedules don't align. Then what?

I did not move forward.
    Good call. Thats the better decision especially as you have never met her. Its better to save that money, presume you never came across her and spend it somewhere else you know of rather than risking it. Even if she is real, there is a good chance that you may get billed extra and at that point you cant turn back, or the service being terrible or a clock watcher.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Im glad i read this and hope i dont make people mad lol. It's our fault. We reward bad behavior and by we I don't mean just the guys that loaned any form of money (maybe they honestly thought it be ok). I mean the guys that keep seeing providers that have done this and other shady shit to other hobbyists.
    I'll use myself as an example of sorts. I was asking for holly in another thread to try and see her even though before she disappeared she made me drive all the way to the 1604 area and then went silent on me. She msged like 2 hours later saying she was sorry and excuses. I found out later she got a better offer so she bumped me. She said she would make it up to me but never did. I'm sure it's not the first time she has done this to people and here is where it's our fault. She knows other guys will still see her so she gets away with it, thereby rewarding bad behavior. Imagine if as a collective we didn't reward that behavior but instead we went with the ladies that are on time, honest and don't BS, the other ladies would have to course correct or not get business. Unfortunately that would require a lot of will power on our end and standing with other hobbyist who may not even know so that may be asking too much.

And full disclosure I did msg holly but after reading this I won't be seeing her if she even repsonds lol becuse I know she has done the same thing to other hobbyists. Starts with one right? lol

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWadd View Post

I recently "loaned" a lady close to $1K
    to help her get back on her feet

And researched and helped her buy a
    used car without assisting to finance it.
    (Her POS baby-daddy totaled her
    newer model Toyota and left her
    high and dry)

She was leaving the hobby for a RW
    Civilian job and needed some financial
    assistance.

I never expect to see that $ again,
    and would be very surprised if the
    loan is paid back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    To counter funinsanantonio's point...

In Kommie-fornia there IS such a thing
    as PALIMONY, so you're still not safe
    from owing "friend-money".

Be safe. And to the gents...
    Try to use your big head more often
    when making hobby decisions.

JW

Try someone new think outside the box I take care who ever takes care me . Very loyal and genuine .

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I look at such a scenario like gambling. You put your $ down and should have no expectations of getting it back (The house wins), or maybe you break even (you get paid back or get what you paid for), or maybe, just maybe, you might come out ahead (a freebie perhaps, or at least a discount...).

I don't ever really gamble; you want a deposit? I am not spinning that wheel...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I been there as well. Lost 500 to a regular of 3 yrs. Ask for the money a week before a scheduled session. Spent the next three months getting cancelled on. You think you establish a rapport, but it’s all shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2