Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tag team Rosie?

Well, I think we have an answer.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Rosiedaie View Post
    I am ready for it, but Guys only, no Gals, I am into Cock big time and as much as I can get, but at least one of you I have to have on my "Regulars" List.

The Regular must be the one to call me and set it up and it will be at my InCall only.

Looking forward for a Great Gangbang.
    Rosie, if we get enough dicks to make it happen, can we do it on a weekend? Most of us working types have a hard time getting away during the week.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cinyougood's Avatar
    I'm down!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Love to join in a tag team on her

Let me know lads

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m in

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Ya'll going to set this up?
    I see a lot of I am in but no I did.
    Vicarious minds want to know.
    DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    Ya'll going to set this up?
    I see a lot of I am in but no I did.
    Vicarious minds want to know.
    DragonX
    Yeah, there seems to be quite a bit of "vicarious" interest, but nobody willing to set it up. Someone on here must have seen Rosie before and has the wherewithal to make it happen.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    These types of "parties" have been talked about and never come through. I have seen people post and openly try to put together gangbangs, bukkakes, and orgies and they never happen. The guys always comment and message that they want to join.. then the day of everyone backs out. I know because I've tried to plan them with other ladies and gentlemen.

There is a whole lot of time invested in putting them together, screening, planning, follow up and invitations and it became more of a pain in the ass. Only way things would work is by requiring the gentlemen to prepay to show they are serious.

She said she would only host at her place in wimberley that's quit a drive for most of these guys.. guys dont even show up to these parties when they are already in Austin.. I doubt they will with a drive like that. Shes already mentioned she will only do one if a well known regular puts it together.. that's a lot of responsibility and trust. Not to mention time... I'd imagine that's why no guy has volunteered to plan the whole thing.

Second she is a provider after all, no party fee has been mentioned but I would assume she would not be doing so free of charge, so that type of information would also need to be announced. As far as I know as well she only takes appointments during the week and follows somewhat a 9-5pm schedule. With so many guys who cant leave work during the day, only can on a lunch break or can break away only in the evening and weekends. Trying to pick a time and day that works for everyone is nearly impossible. Third I would hope that she herself would be screening the gents and not just letting some guy invite any guy who says I want to join to do so. That puts the whole group at risk. Fourth when you do things like this and have a large turn out you typically have a fluffier of sorts... to keep the guy "entertained" before the main attraction. One girl is not enough to keep a group of 5 or more guys entertained all at once. A girl can only do so much before the rest of the guys are standing around beating their meat waiting til they can have a turn. Lastly you need some type of security.. no I dont mean a big buff dude checking ids it can be another lady as well. This is to ensure that everyone is playing fairly, condoms are properly being used, no one is being rough or aggressive, not sharing or allow other guys to have time, no drama and could ask someone to leave if they were being creepy, inappropriate or starting a problem.

Not saying this wont work but as all the ones before they never do.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 09-21-2018 at 11:12 AM.

All too true, Brit. I'm a "one and done" in this department. The only time I've seen this work is if was run as a "side bar" to another, larger event.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'm for sure down!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    <facepalm>
    DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Companion Companion Rosiedaie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADVBikeRider View Post
    Rosie, if we get enough dicks to make it happen, can we do it on a weekend? Most of us working types have a hard time getting away during the week.
    Okay, I am having a private small GB on a Saturday afternoon the 9th of November at a house that I have rented down in Port Aransas, so any Guys (Guys Only) can email me for more details and I will screen each of you to make sure that you are serious about showing up, info about yourself, etc. I will then furnish more detail to you personally then. So if interested for about a half day GB Parth with me, email me at: rossiedaie@gmail.com
    xoxoxo,

Rosiedaie

+52 322 156 4848

Call or Message me for a Tropical Great Time while on Vacation in Puerto Vallarta Mexico

For more Detailed Info, Pix, and/or Reviews

https://preferred411.com/P10497

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/...aie-pix-411958

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Since this thread appears to be a carnal commercial for a single companion's P4P event, it's being closed. Arrangements should be made privately, please, and the provider can advertise further in the appropriate promotional forums. Thanks. -- Fancy/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-03-2018 at 10:50 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2