Thread: Number of Inquiries vs. Ad Format

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Number of Inquiries vs. Ad Format

This one is mostly for the ladies, but anyone can offer an opinion.

There are some one-line ads devoid of information that I would consider critical before booking an appointment. These ads require extra research and time. My questions for the ladies is this: do you see a link between the number of inquiries you get and the type of ad you post? Personally, if I have to search through a profile for photos, menu, rates and location, I generally just move on to the next ad. I see some really great ads with great photos and all the pertinent information (menu, rates, location, etc.) in the signature and/or the ad itself. Those are much more likely to get a response from me.

I realize not everyone has the luxury of using a laptop or a tablet, and a tiny phone screen can be challenging, but I am curious if number of inquiries and ad format are related.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    For me over the years I have changed up my ads but have always included the important information. It doesn't matter what I post, what I say, what I underline, and what is in bold directions are still never followed. You can keep the ad simple, you can just post rates, just put photos with contact, your menu, what you do and don't and you will still get 3 out of 5 messages that don't read, ask questions which have already been answered right in the ad, text before pm even though stated, bypass screening when it's stated it's required, ask for last minute when it is stated otherwise and so on. I can see why so many ladies don't put a lot of effort in to ads etc these days because they know even when the information is there they will still have to repeat it over and over for those who skim and don't read or just look at a photo and jump right past everything else.

I also understand the ladies who don't put a menu per say on their ads because let's be honest here for some the hobby is YMMV and certain items may be on or off the table for some and that can't be determined until meeting in person such as bad hygiene=CBJ or Greek=your dick is as big around as a coke can or DFK= nope halitosis and poor dental hygiene. Not to mention we all know some regulars and ATFs may get something offered that they otherwise wouldn't offer to a first time client and heaven forbid they write a review it turns into a well she didn't do that with me kind of thing. Not to mention the whole legality part of saying you will do this and that for an exact amount. Sesta & Fosta is real Ya'll and scared the shit out of a bunch of people... a felony is no joke. Oh2 Ads are still public and do not require you to have an account to see them etc. What is only the internet doesn't go away so those who choose to be more discreet in what they all list in totally understandable.

As for photos I always try to take current up to date stuff as often as possible and know that that is not always the case for some. My other business ventures have kept me from doing so recently but im the same Britt nothing has changed. Some choose not to or to update photos. That is a bad business practice and I feel only ends up hurting you in the long run. I do know for a while it was nearly impossible up load or attach photoa on oh2 because of site issues. I have to link mine from an offsite photo website. I've posted ads with and without photos and noticed no difference in the amount of responses I get it could be because they know me, my reputation, find reviews have enough information or they just care more about the experience, getting a bomb ass blowjob and don't care what I look like. I can't answer that from a guy's perspective. I have also noticed it doesn't matter much If I post and ad that says "I want to suck your dick" vs "your girl nextdoor come play" I get the same amount of responses regardless. Also never judge responses by the number of view counts of an AD with low view counts or higher view counts it doesn't mean more or less inquiries.

Just my 2 cents :)