Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Victoria has a Tight body and even tighter love tunnel.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    LindaCol??? Is that Linda the Body from VIP???

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review OP. HH was referring to the LindaCol who is visiting Austin today. She is very good:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?661573
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?614213

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Houston Hammer drop the mic

Okay the list you put forth validates what was previously thought, “ When this guy speaks - listen”.
    From your list, Miah to me was the best but I have not seen LindaCol yet so thanks for the reminder !

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lindacol has a model face. She is gorgeous. Gfe to the max. She is in a different league of woman..

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Just saw her

She does have great IOP, I’m in shape and have a 6-pack, Victoria does not have any kind of pack and it’s not flat flat. lol. She not fat but she not skinny. Soft lips, the ass does jiggle, and she didn’t offer CIM/COF for me. She a good fuck though definitely can tell she is at least in 30s Bbbj does suck ass. She swiped the head on the tongue doesn’t really suck. I’m not the biggest but she did run a bit.
    Last edited by Chocolatee83; 09-07-2023 at 03:49 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw Victoria today for the 2nd time.

First time was better. Maybe was because “new”
    She’s in decent shape, as noted, not flat but no pooch FUPA. Ass is definitely soft. We talked a bit after. I do some personal training on the side and she was asking for workouts to work on tightening up her butt and legs.

Very little kissing, bbbj was mediocre, she seems to enjoy CG and surf boarding

IOP was imo a bit over done. Sounds too much like acting.

She moved here from LA, so I wouldn’t be surprised is she goes Indy soon because GL at 180 is definitely low compared to LA dollars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2