Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: dating and this hobby

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I seriously doubt most wives would be OK with their husband hobbying. And it's not just about the cheating and fear of STDs. It was explained to me by a previous regular that oftentimes if not most of the time, when a hobbyist is caught, it's the money that pisses them off the most. They see it as their money being pissed away on providers.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    I seriously doubt most wives would be OK with their husband hobbying. And it's not just about the cheating and fear of STDs. It was explained to me by a previous regular that oftentimes if not most of the time, when a hobbyist is caught, it's the money that pisses them off the most. They see it as their money being pissed away on providers.
    Only if said significant other doesn't also spoil their wife as well and would also depend on just how much money is being spent. If done appropriately, it can be a serious benefit to a relationship in which maybe the wife has simply lost interest in sex (hormones/life in general), but both folks still love eachother and don't want to throw away years of marriage over it. If the said provider "stays in their lane" as far as their role is, sex and nothing more emotionally (being good friends is fine but some women may let feelings eventually get involved). It's all about moderation and not spending more than you can afford to. If you aren't also spoiling your wife but throwing thousands of dollars a month on another female (provider or not) it's gonna be a problem. And it's the emotionally cheating aspect and lack of communication that I'm sure it boils down to for a lot of them.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2