Thread: Please help a girl out!!!!

Verified Companion Companion

Please help a girl out!!!!

Hey guys I'm mollymore!!! I'm from the Dallas area. Me and my friend who is also a verified provider (raindrop) are planning on coming out to OKC within the next week or so. But our problem is that we are not sure where to stay at. Is there a specific place where providers usually stay? We don't need the exact hotel but if yall could give us an idea of what location or cross streets that's popular? We just don't want to pick a location that's entirely too far where people won't want to drive to and we also don't want to stay in a ghetto location as well!! We know nothing about OKC. So any information would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks again for the help!! Hope to see ya soon, and we can't wait to meet new friends!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Okccannon's Avatar
    The Bricktown area is centrally located in OKC and generally very safe. Avoid staying on or near South Meridian or along I-35.

yes please help us out!! We would really appreciate it! We k ow nothing about okc but we are super excited to come and meet new friends! Let us know! Thanks again"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There are several nicer hotels on NW Expressway near Baptist Hospital.
    That a very central location.
    Make sure if you stay in brick town you stay
    West of Bass Pro Shop

I noticed that the medical city is right by bricktown! Like 5 minutes away maps showed. Is medical center a good area?? Or would the airport area be good?
    Last edited by Mollymore; 08-29-2023 at 01:01 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I concur with Nickonebyme's first two sentences.
    I like extreme teasing, prostate massage and light bondage - you know, the usual

Verified Hobbyist BCD Okccannon's Avatar
    I don't think most guys on here will travel "medical city". The area surrounding this isn't real great. Hotels along Meridian near the airport are full of homeless people and crime. NW Expressway and Bricktown are your best options. Some girls stay a little farther north on Memorial. There are lots of hotels, and the area is good, but it's a long drive for guys from the south side.

Well decided to stay off northwest expressway area! It's a very very nice area!! But of course I had someone scheduled for 3 days now, and I finally get into town and as soon as he says he is on the way and almost here, he ends up ghosting me! Lol i guess... welcome to Oklahoma molly haha definitely his loss, because I'm AWSOME!!! haha welp, I'm here now!! Hope to meet some new friends! Just shoot me a text !!!! See yall soon babesssss !!!!