Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How does a guy plan? Sex?!

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    How do you gents plan sex a week in advance? What if you just arnt in the mood when the time comes? lol , I like it on the fly! Spontaneous.
    Do we just get you excited? When you see your date? The plan and excitement before the experience? A little talk?
    Lol 70% of my appointments are booked the morning of or day before. Very rarely does anyone prebook. Which I honestly prefer as well. Some days I'm just not feeling it but I dont mind prebooking for traveling gents or those who need to schedule ahead of time. And I would much rather have a guy book short notice vs canceling because something came up. I also get debilitating migraines quite a bit so I don't want to have to cancel or reschedule either if that happens. But some folks only get a certain day/time and have to plan, or those coming from out of town want to make sure they can get the lady they want while they are here etc. I think most men stay horny anyways lol
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I never used to plan in advance. My work day takes me all over central Texas and these days I do like to plan. I'm not up in north Austin very often and that ssems to be where a heavy concentration of girls and mongers are. The spontaneous part for me is not having a plan of activities in advance. When we meet, in that moment, something will pop into my head and I'll be in the mood for xyz and just follow the mood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2