I love pumpkin spice lattes, so l would be delighted if you brought one to your appointment. We can celebrate fall at my Incall even though it’s
hotter than the surface of the sun outside. Yes, I’m one of those girls who loves fall above all seasons…but we won’t be watching Gilmore Girls, wearing boots or falling into a pile of leaves together…we can do some naughtier things! I’ll definitely light a fall candle, though.

Exciting news! I am available Wednesdays in South Austin until 4, one hour longer than my usual stop time of three!! Make a note of it and book your Wednesday appointment today !! I have some time during the day this week..let’s make the most of it!

My availability may be limited..but my services are not! I truly enjoy what I do and am genuinely warm and personable …as well as being insatiable with desire. I have pillow soft lips and hands with a healing touch.
If you’ve ever dreamed about having your cock covered and smothered by enormous breasts…I can make that fantasy come true. My 36k cup breasts are my top erogenous zone and I am highly aroused by having them suckled and played with…sometimes I come from their stimulation alone! You can even book a Breast Worship session! Yes, really!! It culminates with a Russian finish like you’ve never experienced.

I love having my breasts played with so much that I’ll be offering Breast Worship sessions with Russian finish at a rate of donation of 200 per half hour or 300 for the full hour!!

I also provide GFE and FBSM sessions!!

I stand a statuesque 5’9, so don’t wear heels unless requested. Besides, my toes are freshly pedicured and I love to have them sucked! I can get into roleplay and dirty talk, and love both giving and receiving oral pleasure. I’m also highly orgasmic and have been known to squirt! Take as many shots on the goal as you like during our time together. I truly enjoy the hobby. Let’s have fun!

Screening via text or PM ..

Include 2 references as well as a brief personal description…age, handle race and profession!

If you don’t have references.. I will accept your linked in or DL with address redacted !! This is strictly for safety, and will be deleted!
Thank you !!

Monday 8 to 3
Tuesday 8 to 3
Wednesday 8 to 4 in South Austin
Thursday 8 to 3
Friday 8 to 3

*By appointment*

Discreet, private incalls in North and South Austin. Shower available with fresh towels. Shower before and/or after our session..we can even shower together! Relax with lit candles in a tranquil atmosphere as we escape the real world for awhile. Reach out to me for best availability in desired location.
Outcall available on case by case basis…Austin only. Message to ask!

Ready to have your fantasies indulged??

I look forward to sharing time with you !!
Thank you! 💋