Thread: Accept Voluptuous ~Sweet~Funny~Soccer mom meets girl next door..review specials 2day

Verified Companion Companion Alexa_Jade's Avatar

Accept Accept Voluptuous ~Sweet~Funny~Soccer mom meets girl next door..review specials 2day

Hello gentlemen, my name is Alexa and I love meeting new friends. I am an outgoing, passionate, and sensual companion. As a provider, I am eagerly hoping to make your dreams become reality. I love the company of sophisticated, intelligent, polite men with a good sense of humor and an insatiable appetite for sexual exploration. So don’t be shy...
    Text me (512.991.7790) with the folowing information:
    1. what time you need your session
    2. the desired duration of your session.
    3. desired location for your session (incall or outcall)

Also good hygiene is a must. Punctuality is a MUST; in other words, if we agree on a time don’t be late. If you’re scheduling for the first time, try to give me at least thirty minutes advance notice so I can prepare. I always try to adhere to a high standard of professionalism with my clients so please refrain from sending any pictures of your genitals or vulgar explicit language. If you want sexting or dick ratings , those rates can be negotiated at another time.

I look forward to meeting you!

Alexa Jade

INCALL: QV 120/HHR 180/ HR 280
    OUTCALL: QV 170/HHR 230/HR 330 (plus uber)
    CAR DATE:QV BBBJ ONLY 100

text me @ (512) 991.7790 - 24/7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

As of right now, I'm selling my stock of hot videos for $15 each. There is a wide variety of content available and new content is being added each day.
    And for a limited time, I can make special request videos for $35 each. Special request videos will be at least 10 minutes long and are subject to my discretion depending on the desired content.
    If you would like to get videos please send me the following:
    a) a PM, Text, or Snapchat message indicating your email address.
    b) A cash app donation with the desired content and correct donation amount. All donations should be sent to $HaileyJade86
    Don't be shy ;P feel free to PM me with any questions related to the videos
    Attached Images Attached Images
    💋Alexa_Jade💋
    (512) 937.6312