Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Morgan Baby- thoughts on a little fun board stuff.. We need a discussion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..
    WRT MORGAN--the lady speaks the truth from what I know of her and the conversations and experiences we have had

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mbrad789 View Post
    On other boards, there is a "vouch" option.

I've often wondered if a lady could go to my profile and add a "visitor message" - Saw Mike - he's a lot of fun and always a gentleman. I would see him again.

Not really a "review" just a "yes, he's safe". It wouldn't hurt my feelings if you added "he's great at DATY" :)

Not sure if the ladies would take that for screening or not. If so, seems very valuable.
    ----good idea and cheaper the another well known board you have to pay for it be vouched that some ladies like to use..
    Last edited by DrSicilian; 08-30-2023 at 05:28 PM. Reason: spelling
    Kiss me deep and long, rub me the right way and make me forget my name..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Many sites tried this. It's good for laughs. I'm fortunate, many guys already know I'm to very honest, but they appreciate it. People are people even the ones with bad sexual performances. And those are some of the most humble people.

Truth is, the lonely industry. We are providers are just yearning for love. It's a very loveless industry full of loss and heartbreak and pain. More for some than others. So many of us scrape the bottom of a barrel for love.I have been guilty of that as well. So who wants to know the truth from someone who is broken? Lol

Yes it's a fun thread. And after many years I myself have found self love.(although I still have days of feeling lost). And I have spoken to VERY FEW sincerely happy providers. I love when a provider over comes and is at her best. Is the nympho she claims to be. I love the FEW who are happy till their retirement. Those few will be the ones to get a genuine review from.

The lady who made this thread seems like a 1 of a kind lady. She is having fun and loving the hobby. Let the fun and funny reviews commence
    --she is that--and I have been in this hobby-for better or worse-a long time--just my experience at least
    Kiss me deep and long, rub me the right way and make me forget my name..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ..."and after many years, I myself have found self love".
    And it has saved me anywhere from 160 to 300 a half hour!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    Ok, All jokes aside… I agree that guys are paying and we as providers do need to amp it up! However, I have only seen 2 - 3 bad guys in 3 years! You guys are amazing! I honestly love having sex and getting to know you a little. I’m genuine… No bitching out of me! I’m 99 percent positive.

We can laugh and make some fun..Personally, I love laughing. ❤️❤️❤️

Y’all definitely have me laughing on this end! lol

Laughter and sex… Soul food!

Nympho girl…… No shame admitting it.
    Morgan, we need to get better acquainted.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It is understood that the whole point of hobbying is to have fun and, as a client, I should be the one having the most fun. But, this hobbyverse COULD be a lab for honing skills, right? I mean, there are skills involved which could be critiqued and perfected (or at least improved). Without feedback, you are in the dark, unless that feedback is your provider writhing and bucking and moaning to distraction(…ahhh, someday!) True, a poor review of a hobbyiest may result in them never returning, or it could be an opportunity to improve their performance.
    I suppose I am being naive in thinking providers REALLY LIKE their work(although I know most would rather do something else, but the money is too good). Isn’t it worth making their work better? The client would reap the benefit! This is purely specultative talk and will probably never see the light of day, but you never know!
    This all being said, if any of you ladies would like to help me hone my cunnilingual skills, HMU!
    Happiness is looking like a glazed donut!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3