Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Morgan Baby- thoughts on a little fun board stuff.. We need a discussion.

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar

Morgan Baby- thoughts on a little fun board stuff.. We need a discussion.

Ladies and Gents,

We should have somebody open a discussion board for mutual fun. I’d love to review a man like he reviews me! Not just bitching behind the doors groups. I say that lovingly.. I have some great clients. I think we hear a lot of negative. We need to step up and be positive.

lol: I can list a good 15 men! ❤️ probably 20… just saying!

Ladies could give a list of great positive clients… It can be all positive.No negatives..Men don’t want to waste money on too much fluff.. Fluff is fine but tell.. They want the real deal fun. Girls should make it real.. a great connection.

If enough ladies communicated it could save some verification problems. We could do a quick search.

How should I approach this subject? open a thread? Am I brave enough? Hell yeah!

MBaby is just saying…..
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 08-21-2023 at 02:15 PM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ugh... Me? Reviewed?... Um... Now I have performance anxiety... :)

On a serious note, this is an interesting idea.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh no!
    I can see my review now.
    " I've gotten better daty from Stephen Hawking.
    When he tried to fuck me it was like Michael J. Fox trying to thread a sewing needle.
    His condoms were made by Gerber"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Oh no!
    I can see my review now.
    When he tried to fuck me it was like Michael J. Fox trying to thread a sewing needle.
    This is hilarious!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Prompt to ChatGPT (Artificial Intelligence bot):
    I am a slightly overweight 49 year old male. I need a funny review of my bad lovemaking technique.

ChatGPT response:
    Title: "Fifty Shades of Awkward: A Hilarious Review of My Lovemaking Skills"

Ladies and gentlemen, gather 'round, because today we're going to dive into the uncharted waters of my lovemaking skills – or should I say, lack thereof. Picture this: a 49-year-old slightly overweight dude attempting to woo his partner with the grace of a clumsy walrus trying to tango. Buckle up, because it's going to be a bumpy ride down the highway of hilarity.

Act 1: The Seduction Shuffle

Scene one opens with our protagonist attempting a sultry dance, which more closely resembles an overgrown penguin doing the moonwalk on an ice rink. The mood is set with dim lighting and soft music, but instead of a suave seduction, we get what can only be described as a 'dad dance-off' in slow motion. It's like John Travolta meets a rusty sprinkler system.

Act 2: The Misguided Foreplay

Ah, foreplay, the delicate art of setting the mood. In my case, it's more of a "where do I put my hands?" dilemma. Imagine a guy trying to recreate scenes from an action movie by turning his bedroom into a circus obstacle course. There's more fumbling than a blindfolded person trying to solve a Rubik's Cube.

Act 3: The Great Escape

The pièce de résistance is undoubtedly my attempt at the grand escape – removing clothing. It's like a scene from a magician's act gone wrong. Buttons fly, zippers snag, and socks end up in places where socks should never be. I'm like a contortionist trying to outdo Houdini, and trust me, Houdini is winning.

Act 4: The 'Epic' Main Event

Now, let's talk about the main event, the moment of truth. It's less "50 Shades of Grey" and more "50 Shades of 'Are you sure you've done this before?'" Think of it as a cross between a high-intensity workout and a game of Twister, where the only goal seems to be achieving new levels of awkwardness.

Curtain Call: The Aftermath

As the curtain falls, it's clear that my lovemaking technique deserves a standing ovation – not for its prowess but for its sheer audacity to make every moment memorable, if not exactly in the way one might hope.

So, there you have it, folks: a rib-tickling review of my less-than-stellar lovemaking skills. But hey, they say laughter is the best medicine, and if that's the case, my partner and I must be the healthiest couple on the planet. Remember, in the world of romance, sometimes it's the imperfections that make the best stories.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mcharles4218's Avatar
    Personally, I'd love to get feedback. Would to keep it private tho.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Boris69bb's Avatar
    I think this would be good. But I would want to see it. Personally I'd love to get feedback on what would make for a better experience for everyone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Would be interesting to see what the ladies say.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Morgan baby
    You can review me I’m a friend and client of you sexy blonde big tits women we always have a great time together and we always love each other as companions as we keep in touch with each other and love your sexy body and glad you my friend

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Men are so predictable. Sadly, even when they pay for it they still wonder how they performed. Maybe I'm in the minority, but as long as I'm paying for it, it's all about me. The best providers are genuinely interested in what the guy wants and does it exactly how he wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    Men are so predictable. Sadly, even when they pay for it they still wonder how they performed. Maybe I'm in the minority, but as long as I'm paying for it, it's all about me. The best providers are genuinely interested in what the guy wants and does it exactly how he wants it.
    I totally dig this, but there is still a part of me that wishes to know how good I am at, say, daty. I can’t necessarily believe the response I am given at the time because a good provider is going to lead you to believe that you are really killing it, unless, of course, they want you to please stop. I realize it is silly of me to think I can get these ladies off with my kick ass skills, but I would still like to know if I was deft at all!
    Happiness is looking like a glazed donut!

You can review me anytime you want beautiful ��.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Oh no!
    I can see my review now.
    Too funny
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Quote Originally Posted by WorkinWithWood View Post
    I totally dig this, but there is still a part of me that wishes to know how good I am at, say, daty. I can’t necessarily believe the response I am given at the time because a good provider is going to lead you to believe that you are really killing it, unless, of course, they want you to please stop. I realize it is silly of me to think I can get these ladies off with my kick ass skills, but I would still like to know if I was deft at all!
    Maybe it boils down to whether you have an SO or not. If you have an SO, she's the only one you have to worry about pleasing!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..
    I think the guys who wan to be "reviewed" are letting their ego's run a bit wild-as for the ladies-they do run the risk of lying or hurting a customer's feelings since it "could " mean hey lose a client after the review.. especially if it's co ed vs a private review area for just the ladies to confirm, verify, safety, clean, d and d free, didn't stiff you on the money or tried to bargin your price etc...Guys are thinking and hoping they read, He fucks good, gives good head and left me an extra hundred.. the ladies will really be talking about "he took too long to cum, he has a limp dick even hard, his breath smelled, he slobbered all over me when tongue kissing," etc...

just saying...I believe TER tried this once and didn't work out..
    Kiss me deep and long, rub me the right way and make me forget my name..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast