Thread: Following directions

Verified Companion Companion

Following directions

Just ran into a situation where a gent didn't want to park where I asked for the sake of discretion. Instead he chose to sit on the curb outside of my apt and tell me he didn't want to bring his car in.

I don't care about your car. What I care about is you drawing attention to yourself while waiting on the next set of directions into my incall.

This tells me that a simple request can't be respected then what else are you willing to not respect?

We, companions, have certain ways to feel comfortable before meeting someone new.

I then tacked on a fee for not following directions. Not haggling. My body my rules!!!

I would be curious to hear some thoughts from the other ladies and the men.
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What if they’re taking an Uber?

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    omg do not get me started on men not being able to follow the absolute simplest of directions. a toddler could follow my directions and yet guys will take the wrong entrance or zoom past my apartment when I say exactly where it is and where to park. this is a pet peeve, I have the easiest spot in the world to find and yet... they do it wrong. there is guest parking, in the shade, in a safe spot. Just do what we ask. If they take an uber then they are going to walk over from the spot i have them go to call me and get the final directions to get to the apartment. I never type out the name of the complex, the address, the apartment number or final directions for safety's sake in case a spouse or cop gets the phone. Just do it. we have these steps in place for our safety and it is disrespectful to do what the guy did u mentioned. it means he does not care about your safety or discretion what so ever. We have these procedures in place for a reason and the reasons are valid.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I posted in another thread about avoiding mine fields, and yet I'm willingly stepping into this one.

Ladies, like you, some of us have our reasons for not using parking spots designated by you. We read stories about admirers being robbed at gunpoint or worse. Look at this from both perspectives. Also, not all of us enjoy being nagged about where to park and what to do EXACTLY. It ruins the experience. This doesn't mean we don't care about your safety or won't respect your rules. Most of us visit you to escape our real world lives, not to be admonished for the slightest mistake. Again, look at this from both perspectives. It doesn't have to be one extreme or the other.

Some of us are better navigators than others. We all have our skills and our deficiencies. It doesn't mean we don't respect you. Over the years, I can remember quite a few cases (including my one and only attempt to visit MissBee) where instructions given did not immediately make sense. You may think they do because you go to that place all the time, but that is not true for everyone. Ask a friend who has never been there to follow your directions. Carefully listen to their feedback. Ask for advice on how to improve these directions. The best set of directions I have ever received included a map and photos of each waypoint to follow. Before getting upset, look at it from both perspectives and start from a place of trying to find a resolution instead of jumping to outrageous conclusions about not having your rules respected.

We all have our stories, and we all have our rules. If we can find common ground, then we are going to have fun. Otherwise we go our separate ways. Such is life. Peace and love to all!

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    you've got some valid points count. The way I see it is, quite simply, if you're seeing some unknown sketchy ass providers without a long list of yes reviews, you've got to worry about stuff like that. but if you're seeing a provider who is well known, well respected, and doesn't have any history of anything like being dangerous or guys getting robbed, Please consider parking where she says because she knows your safety is paramount to her hard earned reputation. We have to have you park in guest parking or you get towed. We know how to keep our guests safe, go unnoticed and get in and out easily and even make sure it is well shaded spot for your comfort. I do understand when u are seeing unproven providers with no track record, the risks are greater to you. Peace and love as well hun.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    This can be frustrating for both parties as we know. I saw 100's of providers in my many years of doing this. I typically followed their parking instructions if they had them.
    I do agree the OP is a Provider in good standing. So no worries about her directions.

Many are new here and many are not. The older timers like myself remember the 'Domain parking fiasco'. Where the 'Provider' told them to park in 'x spot' or area. Then her manager would go out and take pics of the each cars license plates to blackmail the clients and or use nefariously.

So he might have been one of those guys? Who knows. But sometimes you just get a gut feeling that something is not right.

Now, on the other foot. I have had Providers NOT follow my instructions. I had one park in front of my nosy neighbors house after I told her not to. He storms out of his house and confronts her why she is parking in front of his house. I had another who was wandering around my cul-de-sac trying to find my house. After I told her it was the ones with the xmas lights on the railing.

So, ladies and gents. Please follow your gut and a good Provider is one for a reason.

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    I give a few direction and I do expect them to follow. I’m easy! But for all our safety guys needs to follow our directions.

I’ve stopped responding to anyone who doesn’t follow my basic instructions. They just say”hi” .. i don’t respond. I want 2-3 references.. Pm and a text for new people. I’m still getting just “Hi”! It’s so basic….Why can’t they just do a couple things we ask?

If we specifically ask them to park in a certain space they need to do it. We wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t important.

If I mention it then it’s important.. I’m saying.. I don’t ask a lot. I’m about fun and service. I want everybody to be safe. No cars towed.. (that’s never happened) … Basic things.

I understand new clients might be really scared! I would be too.. I am. I’m very cautious .

Gents, if you get ask to go somewhere you feel scratchy definitely do a double take… As a provider I feel the same way. We want to have fun but not at our safety.

I personally love men who are seasoned! Who have hobbied a while. Know exactly what I expect… and I understand what they want out of a session. ..

Nobody under 35….Prefer older….

I’ll tell them.. They don’t follow my instructions. If not.. No see….

Gents, Pic your provider wisely! We are trying to do the same.
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 08-21-2023 at 11:58 AM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Verified Companion Companion
    that should definitely be discussed before hand
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.