Anyone need a beautiful space to shoot content for their only fans page? Do you have safety concerns about shooting from your personal residence?
OR… maybe you want to try CAM modeling, but don’t have the equipment or -technical skills to set it up. Maybe you don’t have the privacy needed to film at home?
Whatever the case maybe… I can help.
I recently moved into my new 3 bedroom home. I’m located 25 min from downtown and 35 min from the domain. I -have outfitted one room with beautiful new furnishings and the latest equipment needed.
The process is as follows.
Book the time and date online. Your payment reserves them both. Show up. You’ll be let in or arrangements for a key will be made. You’ll be let in, and show to the room. If you have any questions about the equipment, just ask. Lock the door and do your thing. The room will always be clean and have fresh sheets. I have also dedicated a full size bathroom for you. You are welcome to get ready / shower change before and or after your session. As long as you leave the room the way you found it, we’re good. It’s just a revenue stream for me, you’ll be safe here. I have security cameras around the house (outside only) for your safety. If you have any questions, please PM me. I’ll send you my number and pics of the room/equipment and dedicated bathroom.

Waitforthewolf