Celeste Skies

Hi, my name is Celeste. I’m a 27 year old massage therapist with a mean head game and hands that will make you melt like butter.
Massage is my calling and I am a natural at it. I can be sensual and soft, gracefully dancing over your body like a ballerina or therapeutic and deep, that “hurts-so-GOOD” feeling healing your every ache and pain until all that’s left is for you to find your sweet release into my warm, soft, generous mouth. My tongue will guide you deep into the back of my throat and tickle the base of your cock as I show off my lack of a gag reflex for your feeling and viewing pleasure. Perhaps once your cock has been thoroughly worshipped you can discover the rest of my tall and curvy body, if you can keep yourself from cumming.

I am available for incalls and outcalls, my rates are as follows:

✨1H: 300✨
✨90: 400✨
✨2H: 500✨
✨3H:600✨

NEW MENU OPTION FOR THE ADVENTUROUS INDIVIDUAL

Are you a voyeur? MMF 3some one of your favorite fantasies?? Maybe you’re a cuckold?? Well do I have the proposition for you, hun! Picture this: yours truly and her handsome young buck, 6 feet tall, buff, tan, blue eyed, with a V and a sharp jawline, at your service. We are ready and excited to perform for you or even let you join in on the fun… 😜 Inquire for photos and pricing.

Absolutely NO BBFS or GREEK. Don’t bother asking.

Text me at 512 522 5061 anytime for same day or prebooking.