Thread: Lap dance inflation

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lap dance inflation

Joined a Bachelor party last weekend and hit up Palazio….the Entertainer said it was $40 for ONE song, $100 for three!!!

It’s been years since I’ve been to a titty bar, but I thought the standard rate was $20?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yup, same here. Went about six months ago. Right as she started the dance and straddled me she says it’s $30 for one or $100 for 3. I went with it because I didn’t want to be a punk but haven’t gone back since. Oh well.

Those rates are approaching dances that come with extras. Might as well spring for just a little more and get the extra.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    I haven't worked in a strip club let's say since 2009. I don't know if any of y'all seen my posting in Houston but I went to a strip club in January with my cousin and boy did they take him to the cleaners.. two girls working him, he said he only got one dance and he owed them 100 and something dollars I think it was like $120.. Left a bad taste in our mouth so we dipped that's a long story short
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's been about a decade since I've visited a strip club. Recently, I've been wondering about them, but after reading this I see that some things never change.

In the early 2010s, I've had dancers offer to take me to the VIP room and take off their underwear for $200 on top of whatever the VIP room charge happened to be. One dancer offered to "make [me] happy with [her] hand" for $200. I used to have a VIP pass at Perfect 10 and the staff there knew me. This didn't stop them from showing up at the worst possible times and asking for $100 to "leave [me] alone" which actually meant coming back in 30 minutes for another $100. Not to mention they had MMA fights on all the TVs. Nothing puts a straight man in the mood than seeing two sweaty men hugging.

Perhaps more people would attend if they were showing something that appeals to the target demographic, and not try to kill the golden goose on the first visit.

Leaving a strip club with a bad taste in your mouths? Really sorry to hear that <g>.