Thread: ExoticBarbieDoll: Good Time With ExoticBarbieDoll

Verified Hobbyist BCD

ExoticBarbieDoll: Good Time With ExoticBarbieDoll

Companion's Handle: ExoticBarbieDoll
    Date of Visit: 08/19/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 808 465 8678
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....oticBarbieDoll
    City, State: Plano, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK/LFK/BBBJ/DATY/CG/Mish/RCG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: 250 (VIP)
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Black down to mid back
    Smoking Status: Smoker (light smell, not bad at all)
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hawaiian
    Companion Description: Perfect body, about 5'6 and looks just like her pictures.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Communicating was really easy. Sent her a text and PM and we continued texting, she was perfectly on time. Once I got to her incall she quickly met me outside to let me in. Was a great time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Nice review, thanks for sharing.
    -AceCoc

-LADIES, please save everyone some time by always listing approximate location. Why go through all that screening to find out location mismatch afterwards.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool Great review!

Thanks, loved reading your review I have seen her also:

She arrived in a sexy outfit that showed off her sexy figure perfectly, I was a happy guy. DFK led to her playing with junior which got me very excited.

So, off came the clothes and we then proceeded to the bed. More hot DFK led to an excellent HJ with lotion, I was a very happy guy.

Next on the menu was BBBJ, she went very deep and had excellent technique. I didn’t last long from her excellent BBBJ, she had excellent handplay on the boys as well - she took me all into her mouth and I shot hard here and she took it all. This felt wonderful.

After this, it was time to give her pretty body a massage, this was fun and led to kitty play with toys. This got her very excited and I really enjoyed watched her have an orgasm from the hot kitty play with toys.

I was excited again from all this fun, so round 2 started with DFK during HJ with lotion, I was ready to pop just from this, it felt so good.

After this fun, she went down on me again, nice and deep, great suction too, I enjoyed watching take me all in her mouth, I held out for as long as I could before I popped once again, a huge pop right down her throat. Once agian, she had no problem with this and kept going until I was completely finished.

After all this fun, sadly our hour was up. I had a great time with this stunningly beautiful provider and will see her again soon. I can’t recommend her highly enough.