Thread: Greek?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

Greek?

Hey y'all. I've never done Greek but am ready to take the plunge so to speak. Anything I should be aware of wary of?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Go slow at first and make sure your ass is well lubed.

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

Tips For Anal Vigins & Novices and 4 Great Greek eXXXperiences!!!

Do not treat the ass like the pussy. With the pussy, you can thrust in and out and re-enter easy. You can NOT do this with the ass. You must enter slowly, then pick up the pace once the ass conforms around you and loosens up. Once you're in the ass, stay deep in there as you thrust. So stay close to her as you thrust deeply, and only pull back a little, (about half the length of your cock) then go foward deeply again. This motion will feel the best for her. Trying to pull your cock all the way back to the entrance, feels uncomfortable and can easily lead to you slipping all the way out and you must once again stop (add a bit more lube) and then slowly reenter as you did in the beginning. Trying to immediately re-enter quickly hurts her bc you must allow the ass to slowly open up again, unlike the pussy which is made to be entered and will already be naturally wet. The vagina also stretches and deepens with arousal to allow this.

Also, the ass can take the cock length and thrusts but putting all your weight on the person and thrusting in her while forcing her to try to take more than your cock WITH your body weight will lead to her ripping and extreme pain, unlike the pussy on the other hand, which can take your cock and weight a bit more easily and comfortably. The ass is honestly an exit and ripping someone's ass open by putting all your weight on them, on top of your thrusts, will lead to that individual having to get stitches, which doesn't sound fun tbh.

Dont forget to use LOTS of Lube. Silcone works best as it lasts longer.....anal desensitizer is great as well for beginners. So is Rush.....

Have her use a plug for at least 20 min beforehand to stretch her ass first. (Silicone flared plugs are the most comfortable compared to the metal ones). If she doesn't do Greek frequently and daily, this is a must. Or else you will probably run into issues or not be able to enter at all, or it may cause her pain trying to enter without streching first....its like trying to do splits without stretching and practice....

Using a plug beforehand also helps prep and draws anything in there to the entrance to allow it to exit before activities.. .sort of like a suction and a faster , easier, less messier option compared to flushing it out......

Also once you finish, do not continue thrusting or you might risk losing the cover as you shrink. The ass has as tendency to suck things in, hence the design shape on plugs being larger on the bottom part that remains outside of the body. Once you finish, let your partner know. Grab the end of the Condom to secure it, then SLOWLY pull out. I recommend grabbing a rag to place between yall before you pull out, to ensure if there is a little mess, (which is to be expected and can sometimes happen) it will be contained and make clean up a breeze. Attempting to just yank yourself out of her ass quickly when your finished will be uncomfortable for her and may even hurt. It can also cause the cover to be ripped off and even leak in her or on her.

Hope this makes sense and helps anyone who has been wanting to take the plung and try anal for the first time.
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 10-04-2023 at 06:57 PM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Also another thing that is real helpful to use is a an anal Lube Plunger to deliver your Lube straight into the ass before insertion.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonFool View Post
    Go slow at first and make sure your ass is well lubed.
    ROFLOL
    6,969 ECCIE Reviews

Also these toys are dual action G-Spot / P-Spot hitters. So men and woman can both enjoy this bad boy. If you type
    "NJOY METAL WAND" you can shop and buy this online for a great price. I can attest that it has solely made me cum very intensely and quickly by just rubbing this and strokin my g-spot. An amazing client of mine, introduced me to this when I was just a novice in the Mediterranean arts. He had his own toy and showed me how amazingly easy it was to get myself off vaginally, with no clitoral stimulation. He of course fancied it himself for a great prostate induced release.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Also these toys are dual action G-Spot / P-Spot hitters. So men and woman can both enjoy this bad boy. If you type
    "NJOY METAL WAND" you can shop and buy this online for a great price. I can attest that it has solely made me cum very intensely and quickly by just rubbing this and strokin my g-spot. An amazing client of mine, introduced me to this when I was just a novice in the Mediterranean arts. He had his own toy and showed me how amazingly easy it was to get myself off vaginally, with no clitoral stimulation. He of course fancied it himself for a great prostate induced release.
    Damn!!!
    That looks like something the cop hits you with right after saying
    " I got your warrant right here mothafucka!!"

That would be an ASP. You can buy those at Academy. Bought a few of those throughout the years, just like I already bought a few NJOY wands. For some reason I keep losing them somehow smh.

I currently only own an ASP and not a wand :(
    It's back on my wish list though, if anyone wants to gift me one, me and my G-Spot would be forever grateful!!!
    I absolutely love spoiling guys who bring me gifts :)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter

Deja is a national treasure.

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Honestly I can't believe I don't do anal more since I love it so much!

Also call me crazy that I like the fine line, like too much lube and you lose the natural feelings and its alll lube because ur butthole totally wants to push it back out

I tell guys to book 24 hrs in advance for anal and spend the night or day before wearing a buttplug around lol

It's totally a mental thing. I worked at a Adam and Eve store shortly and we had to learn an entire manuel for JUST anal play so we didnt sell the wrong toys or give dangerous anal advice. When ur mentally and physically relaxed about anal/ comfortable ur butthole will literally suck the dick into it like literally it will pull the dick , toy, whatever it is into it. If that doesnt happen you are probably not relaxed enough / stretched enough in the first place. Also way more often its a mental thing or a lack of actually ever stretching ur butthole out.

Ur pussy gets tighter the more u cum the butthole loosens so even like makeing a girl cum once can make her then immediatly ready for anal, cause her butthole has now loosened

I'm 100% team " Please GAPE me DADDY" *insert ahego face* lool
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Also, another important fact that I almost forgot to list:
    ALWAYS clean off and switch covers after anal before going back to that sweet kitty. You don't want to risk throwing off a girls PH now do ya?!...(Failing to do so, might lead to a BV infection. And NOBODY wants that)..... #SafetyFirst
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Also, another important fact that I almost forgot to list:
    ALWAYS clean off and switch covers after anal before going back to that sweet kitty. You don't want to risk throwing off a girls PH now do ya?!...(Failing to do so, might lead to a BV infection. And NOBODY wants that)..... #SafetyFirst
    Better yet, just don't back to the kitty at all after anal. Just finish there and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by 0912protonman View Post
    Hey y'all. I've never done Greek but am ready to take the plunge so to speak. Anything I should be aware of wary of?
    Yes. Feces.

As a straight guy, nothing I love more then toys in my ass. I'm a anal freak I can play for hours. Just as mentioned it's all about relaxing. I have tried to fist myself but can't get more than 4 fingers in I want to be fisted so bad. I love being pegged, lot of women say we have hard time finding the clit and g spot. But women have hard time finding the prostate p spot. Wish there wasn't so much stigma around Greek.
    But anyway it literally is the best feeling and biggest mind blowing orgasms. Clean well before and more you exit I find more gas and stomach issues occur do you find similar issues with stomach? I would love learn pointers second on the njoy I own two of them. Amazing toys, still haven't found the ultimate dildo yet. Those are trial error

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This doesn’t work with all ladies, but in my experience, works with most open minded ones:

1. First, eat that pussy until they O. Put the work in. Show them you care that they enjoy themselves. Maybe work your pinky up their bum just past the first knuckle while doing so.

2. Once the lady has O’d, lube her ass up and slowly work a butt plug in. Let her relax, get used to it being in there. Maybe make out during this period.

3. Once acclimated, make her O again with the plug in. Whatever it takes. I find eating her out again works most of the time, but every lady is different.

4. After her second O, take the plug out slowly, lube her and yourself up, and gently insert yourself in her ass. Have her use her favorite clit simulator on herself while you slowly build up rhythm. Once she’s O’d while you’re pounding her ass, the game has been won for the both of you. Many will beg for it after that.

Again, not foolproof, but as Yogi Berra said, “60% of the time it works every time”.