Thread: Greek?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

Tips For Anal Vigins & Novices and 4 Great Greek eXXXperiences!!!

Do not treat the ass like the pussy. With the pussy, you can thrust in and out and re-enter easy. You can NOT do this with the ass. You must enter slowly, then pick up the pace once the ass conforms around you and loosens up. Once you're in the ass, stay deep in there as you thrust. So stay close to her as you thrust deeply, and only pull back a little, (about half the length of your cock) then go foward deeply again. This motion will feel the best for her. Trying to pull your cock all the way back to the entrance, feels uncomfortable and can easily lead to you slipping all the way out and you must once again stop (add a bit more lube) and then slowly reenter as you did in the beginning. Trying to immediately re-enter quickly hurts her bc you must allow the ass to slowly open up again, unlike the pussy which is made to be entered and will already be naturally wet. The vagina also stretches and deepens with arousal to allow this.

Also, the ass can take the cock length and thrusts but putting all your weight on the person and thrusting in her while forcing her to try to take more than your cock WITH your body weight will lead to her ripping and extreme pain, unlike the pussy on the other hand, which can take your cock and weight a bit more easily and comfortably. The ass is honestly an exit and ripping someone's ass open by putting all your weight on them, on top of your thrusts, will lead to that individual having to get stitches, which doesn't sound fun tbh.

Dont forget to use LOTS of Lube. Silcone works best as it lasts longer.....anal desensitizer is great as well for beginners. So is Rush.....

Have her use a plug for at least 20 min beforehand to stretch her ass first. (Silicone flared plugs are the most comfortable compared to the metal ones). If she doesn't do Greek frequently and daily, this is a must. Or else you will probably run into issues or not be able to enter at all, or it may cause her pain trying to enter without streching first....its like trying to do splits without stretching and practice....

Using a plug beforehand also helps prep and draws anything in there to the entrance to allow it to exit before activities.. .sort of like a suction and a faster , easier, less messier option compared to flushing it out......

Also once you finish, do not continue thrusting or you might risk losing the cover as you shrink. The ass has as tendency to suck things in, hence the design shape on plugs being larger on the bottom part that remains outside of the body. Once you finish, let your partner know. Grab the end of the Condom to secure it, then SLOWLY pull out. I recommend grabbing a rag to place between yall before you pull out, to ensure if there is a little mess, (which is to be expected and can sometimes happen) it will be contained and make clean up a breeze. Attempting to just yank yourself out of her ass quickly when your finished will be uncomfortable for her and may even hurt. It can also cause the cover to be ripped off and even leak in her or on her.

Hope this makes sense and helps anyone who has been wanting to take the plung and try anal for the first time.
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 10-04-2023 at 06:57 PM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)