Looking for a bubbly personality and someone that will treat you very sweetly?? I enjoy making our time together special, and strive on discretion!! Let's get together, and make pleasant memories.

To book an appointment please contact me by text, or email for faster screening. When you message me please include:
NAME, AGE, desire booking length, day and time.
Please add any other details you would like me to know along with your handle or any references. If you do not comply with verification, you will be blocked!

Copy of IMG_9487.jpg

Zelle, Cashapp, and Paypal are available options of payment.

Cancellation/Deposit Policy: A non-refundable 50% deposit could be requested (that is taken out of the donation and not added) FOR ALL APPOINTMENTS and in which case will be the cancellation fee if you cancel. NCNS will be blocked!

Rates are $260 for first hour, $160 for each 30 minute block

Greek is an additional $160 no matter how long of a visit you book

Lunch/dinner dates or any public dates like strip club, movies, lake, ect. are $160/HR for my time. Just think of me as a "Beautiful Arm Candy!"

PRICES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE

66695119_1317863318389484_3010153100989169664_n.jpg

Monday through Thursday 8 am to 8 pm, weekends are limited availability with an additional $100 added.
In-Calls are near DFW airport in North Arlington
Out-Calls are anywhere in the DFW Metroplex with traveling fee and would need at least 6 hour notice.
Minimum 2hr visit for Outcalls

*Please respect no AA or BBFS*

nikkittabaks@gmail.com (740)324-5684