Thread: TiffanyTreats: Worst visit ever with a hot provider

Verified Hobbyist BCD

TiffanyTreats: Worst visit ever with a hot provider

Companion's Handle: TiffanyTreats
    Date of Visit: 08/01/23
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, then text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: Tiffanytreats7@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-TiffanyTreats
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Mostly, but that was not the problem
    Activities: CBJ, 3 minutes of CG, 2 minutes of DS, HJ
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minutes, left after 30 minutes or less
    Donation: 300, no tip (obviously)
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Bleached Blonde
    Smoking Status: vaped a little in session
    Ethnic/Racial background: Polska
    Companion Description: 5'11" or so ,very slender, small B/large A, XS brief
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No, no, no. I knew I was taking a risk, but it was worse than you could imagine
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Provider was very interested in the $300, and not at all interested in providing any service whatsoever. I asked for a refund as the session ended after less than 30 minutes(my call, I was totally fedup with the BS and the lack of activity), but provider said I threatened her with bad review. It was not a threat, it was just a heads up that she had earned my disdain. When we began she asked if i would leave her a good review, I replied yes, if I had a good time. She said she has gotten many bad reviews, so I guess she is OK with that. This will not be her last bad review.

Tall women are my Kryptonite, and I had been in contact with TT, but I was extremely wary. A new poster (06/03/23) left a good review for her on 07/31, so I took the plunge, much to my detriment The review was of Sexxy Simone, which is another screen name for TiffanyTreats.

One of the most attractive providers I have been with, except she is really not providing. It takes a lot of intentional effort to make such an unpleasant experience, but she was definitely down for it.

She would not do mish, as she had her hair permed and did not want her head on the pillow. Spoiler alert, a permanent wave lasts for six weeks.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Egads

Bummers - thx for your 411.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's kinda sad that with so much available intel on the boards you still decided to throw away your hard earned money.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Well, at least now there's a published review

Bruh

Verified Hobbyist BCD James T Kirk's Avatar
    Thanks for turning the red flags (enter at own risk) to black flag Don't enter.

Read the review you referred to and here's my observation - the appointments were a day apart, he got mish as a finale. Either mish is ymmv, hair waves were done between 31st and 1st or other review is fake.Thanks for posting a review thou.
    Last edited by James T Kirk; 08-02-2023 at 10:35 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    ... When we began she asked if i would leave her a good review, I replied yes, if I had a good time. She said she has gotten many bad reviews, so I guess she is OK with that. This will not be her last bad review. ...
    Should have asked her to write the review than critique it.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Similar experience

I couldn’t get review to post but here’s my two cents:

Easy to schedule, verification via snap and a few messages back and forth. Quoted $300/hr then tried to backtrack and say it was $400/hr because that’s what she quoted me back in June. Kept asking for tip to offset the cost of Uber.
    A little awkward beginning and she could sense I was nervous. Started with lap dance she’s playful and talkative (stripper experience). Asked for cover and gave decent CBJ. Transitioning to rcg was a bit awkward and I couldn’t keep it up. So we switched to floor- her kneeling, me standing and finished with hj to completion.
    Wasn’t the way I would’ve envisioned but the way she looks up with those brown eyes was still nice. She offered a 1/2 off special to repeat within 2 weeks.

So I took her up on it this time went to her place. Upon arrival she asked how much I brought then promptly turned me away saying she couldn’t do that. I reminded her that that’s the deal she made. As I got in my car and about to leave said she would honor it. No surprise IOP non existent, rushed, bad attitude. CBJ then CG, I slipped out and she pulled cover off and immediately went for HJ finish. Asked for another cover didn’t want HJ finish again. Flatly denied. Look elsewhere if you want any personality or IOP.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

it's a no for me

Darn, thanks for the heads up

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good thing I saw this . Almost scheduled her

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Tiffany Treats

Bumping before 30 day limit is hit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thumbs up

Just saved me $$$. Thank you!