Thread: 🩷🩷Canadian Beauty🩷🩷Everything you need and more !!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Ava Foxx's Avatar

🩷🩷Canadian Beauty🩷🩷Everything you need and more !!

Bonjour !

My name is Ava Foxx.. Sultry , Seductive and ready to blow your mind with my exceptional skills !

I always host at a safe upscale location. I have no problem providing an outcall. My home base is dallas but i do have an incall location in fort worth so don't be shy about contacting me for an appointment. I do outcalls all over dfw.

I am extremely open minded and love to make a hot and steamy encounter !

Let me be the woman of your dreams!! I will have you thinking of me long after our time is over with !

I offer Gfe , Lfk , Dfk , Fbsm , Greek , Pse , P.M., Cim , Cof , Shower , Role playing , Outfit request , And more.

I do take your discretion seriously and will keep screening minimal , but do require it for my safety.

My safety and discretion is most important to me and would appreciate any contact with me to be respectful.

I am here to cater to all your needs and wants! You will not regret nor forget your time with me.

I am available any time of day or night, Please contact me at least 1 hour before you would like to meet with me (gives me enough time to get ready)

I do need some help getting verified(;

214 - 251 - 3347
    Attached Images Attached Images
    🩷 Bonjour! Make your desires a reality with me 🩷
    Addison Area : I also have an incall location in Lake worth i provide out of for my fort worth men
    300 Hr
    214-251-3347

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Ava.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified) Ava Foxx's Avatar
    Thanks Sweetie ❤️
    🩷 Bonjour! Make your desires a reality with me 🩷
    Addison Area : I also have an incall location in Lake worth i provide out of for my fort worth men
    300 Hr
    214-251-3347

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Ava!