Thread: Safe Place Address Needed For My Wife <3

Verified Companion Companion Khloie Raye's Avatar
    Dallas & Houston, TX & Round-trip Airfare to You!

Safe Place Address Needed For My Wife <3

Hey y'all,

My wife needs an address for herself!! Hey y'all, please, make sure to provide a # to meesah23@gmail.com. It's for my wife to call because I would like to make sure to screen the # first and know of even any providers like females who will let my wife stay there for a certain time length considered temporary address until she is able to find an address. Btw, Id like to make sure it's a non le meaning I'll check refs to make sure no le address for whoever needs it.

Sincerely,
    Khloie Raye
    💜 Khloie Raye 💜
    Located in DFW www.onlyfans.com/kennedybluexo
    Rates: 300 HHR | 400 HR | 600 90 Mins | 700 2 HR
    +200 Additional Hour | +100 First 40 Miles

(214)-659-1422 | P194792 P411 Verified

PM me FIRST with your #, Age, and at least 2 Verified References!
    Text me SECOND with a reminder or alert me to check my PM or send a P411 appointment request!

ACCESS SUSPENDED
    Quote Originally Posted by khloie raye View Post
    hey y'all,

my wife needs an address for herself!! Hey y'all, please, make sure to provide a # to meesah23@gmail.com. It's for my wife to call because i would like to make sure to screen the # first and know of even any providers like females who will let my wife stay there for a certain time length considered temporary address until she is able to find an address. Btw, id like to make sure it's a non le meaning i'll check refs to make sure no le address for whoever needs it.

Sincerely,
    khloie raye

try air b and b or hotels