Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New to OH2! Help me get to know the ropes. Petite and fun spinner!!

Would help if alot more info. Rates, location, pics. Etc...
    Because once you have tasted one pussy you want to taste them all!!!

Daty a requirement

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for that link ^^^ Bro.

Welcome aboard OH2 Henley.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcum to OH2 Henley, looking great gurl.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    North East Tarrant County near North Keller.
    She has another thread. Thought her posting privileges were removed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    North East Tarrant County near North Keller.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    What a cluster F**** this is. Lol. Figure it out girl. Look at the successful girls ads and how they share information. Follow their example.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saying “ the more generous you are the freakier” is vague. None of us want to see a girl when we have no idea what we are getting. Get a menu and set your rates. Not one of us want to walk in blind.
    Take good pics and post them in your ads. A lot of times I don’t click on an ad if there are no pics.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Be consistent in your communication: do not ask deposit, it will not work well here.

Welcome aboard OH2 Henley.

+! TDR
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guest BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickDickRick View Post
    What a cluster F**** this is. Lol. Figure it out girl. Look at the successful girls ads and how they share information. Follow their example.
    You hit the nail on the head. There is starting to become a very distinct line of demarcation between these Gen Z chicks and the ladies that helped establish this hobby. The latter provided info, had fair rates, provided top service and knew what business they were in. Garbage like this makes me laugh.

Help ME. Give ME. Show ME. The ads these days are laughable. There are a few gems out there but for the most part, it's whatever.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
    You hit the nail on the head. There is starting to become a very distinct line of demarcation between these Gen Z chicks and the ladies that helped establish this hobby. The latter provided info, had fair rates, provided top service and knew what business they were in. Garbage like this makes me laugh.

Help ME. Give ME. Show ME. The ads these days are laughable. There are a few gems out there but for the most part, it's whatever.

I couldn't have said it better. You are so right! Like a light bulb just went off in my head. Preach brother preach.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Need to be redeemed

Fun laid back and open minded spinner. Need to get verified. Help a girl out. I'm on a mission and aim to please

Welcome aboard OH2 again dear.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-fun-spinner!!

Let’s see where this 2nd WW thread goes.

Guessing you're either going to get verified or banned eventually.
    Lets place the bets. Welcome again Henley.

We kool.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast