Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What is your fantasy?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hmmmm so many....3 somes already done ..in hobby and RW...Had a Arabic lady..sooo next on list..Indian lady and biggest fantasy rt now...a 3 some me and a verry dark skinned black lady and verry pale skinned white lady ....the skin contrast is awesome to see....had a double lap dance once that started this

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’d love a role play where an experienced provider is showing a younger girl the ropes. “Here’s how you suck a cock. Now you try.” Complete teaching a nervous new provider. Hard just thinking about it.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Cum in ass it’s my fantasy
    Who’s available?

Hmm. I’ve been on here for a while and have marked off many as well. I will now say being with someone over 400lbs, peeing on a girl and enjoying each other, being with someone under 4’. Also being with an asian. Pretty tame. Last one day work on becoming verified.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    All day session with at least 5 Asian hotties in a nice hotel suite. Preferably in Thailand.
    6,969 ECCIE Reviews

Trio with a woman and a trans woman, in which the former shows me how to blow the latter, among other things

Verified Hobbyist BCD Charlie Harper's Avatar
    Want my nurse fantasy fulfilled someday.

I really like bondage, and being pegged with a strapon. I like being restrained, I want to be suspended in the air while being pegged. Also multiple women turn me on especially while I'm fucking and I'm getting pegged. Essentially a train :) These are all my fantasies. Being with a Russian woman is high on my list. But I have a fetish for petite ebony and Asian women that are the dominant type. I been curious about latex lately as well never tried that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Making out with an Indian co-worker.

Twice now I have had the experience of working with older Indian women. A very respectful relationship with clear professional etiquette and boundaries. But that didn't keep me from fantasizing about how I would respond if she were to cross those boundaries. I've never had a fantasy that was more compelling, I guess because it is so unlikely ("forbidden"). I just imagine what it would be like if this professional co-worker suddenly began touching me more and more intimately until I just couldn't resist and began groping her as well until both of us were passionately making out and undressing. I would be kissing her from head to toe and spend a long time lingering between her thighs as she cums over and over again, moaning and thrusting the whole time. (I'm getting hard just thinking about it now.) The power of this fantasy is just how unlikely this tryst would ever be. Unfortunately, I've never met an older, Indian, or even ebony, woman who was open to granting this fantasy. For now, it's still on my bucket list.

Keith Nelson (512) 659-5972

My fantasy: DDFK

Quote Originally Posted by SexyJess View Post
    If you could wish for one thing sexual and be granted it, what would it be? What is your fantasy?
    A simple fantasy: a woman who treats my lips and tongue like they are oxygen, who gently holds my face and head while she's sliding that sweet liver of her tongue all the way into my mouth while moaning "Suck it, oh please oh please!" into my mouth and whimpering if I try to come up for air .

The woman who could make me spill from a slow intense make-out DDFK session will have my wallet's complete attention🙂

It?s simple but I want to sit back and be blown while watching others fuck.

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Larin View Post
    It?s simple but I want to sit back and be blown while watching others fuck.
    That reminds me of this one time I went to a Lifestyle Party but was unfortunatly on my period, but good thing the guy I went with was fun and down for my amazing blowjobs which some say are better then others girls pussy ;)
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HRR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Me, alone in a dark house, candles lit, wine chilled perfectly as the sound of romantic music fills the air.
    Then I text a beautiful lady of my choosing
    ...AND SHE RETURNS MY FUCKING TEXT!!!
    Ah, dare to dream

Second Man Up

I am completing things on my bucket list from various lovely providers. Since this is fantasy world, I would love to see a provider right after a Bbfs session. Would love to fell her warmth and wetness.

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Me, alone in a dark house, candles lit, wine chilled perfectly as the sound of romantic music fills the air.
    Then I text a beautiful lady of my choosing
    ...AND SHE RETURNS MY FUCKING TEXT!!!
    Ah, dare to dream
    stahhhppp lol i thought that was going somewhere else omg
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HRR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast