Thread: Why do we hobby

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Why do we hobby

I’m thinking most ladies wanna know why we buy ass. Most of us can get laid for free. Why do you hobby?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I do for the excitement aspect. My gf and I are in a Dom sub relationship and it's exciting lol

Most men love strange, and always will, even if you have a great sex life with your wife or significant other. I dream of a three-way with my wife and a pro (or any hot chick, really), but unfortunately, it will probably remain a dream.
    "Lets fly away together"

Bold of you to assume that most of us can get laid for free!

Verified Companion Companion DallasBella's Avatar
    Forgive me for piggybacking on this thread, but the website is not showing me an option to post a new thread here in the intersections? Just wanted to let the Fort Worth fellows know that I will be having a hotel in coal in Fort Worth or North Arlington one day a week. Most likely Thursdays ;-) I’m on Western Center today!
    MUST TEXT FOR SCHEDULING

682-214-8403
    Addison private location
    260 Hour

Verified Hobbyist BCD TheLostTapes's Avatar
    There are a multitude of reasons we hobby, some men can’t get laid…some men can get laid but prefer to skip the dating part of having sex. Me personally I’m not in a place to really deeply entertain women in a sense of traditional dating. Hobbying bypasses a lot of problems people experience in dating. Also in my experience women in the hobby may be willing to do something strange for some change…your GF or wife may not…also sex is a big manipulation tool when your dating.