Thread: Problem

Verified Companion Companion Mia405's Avatar

Problem

I have a regular dates. That are try to transfer from another platform to this one. But are having problems connecting. Soooooo ?????

And to get this platform to be more active

Verified Hobbyist BCD DavidHill69's Avatar
    Yes this place is kinda slow. I am glad I finally got verified. Moderator is all volunteer and the forum is all free. Ads are free. The can register free and get started. Hope it all works out for you babe.

Yes! More for them to play safe & interact with others, like the other platform that went down

Still Looking Around
    I don't know if you are on Twitter but I'm starting to see a few girls on there as well. Obviously you're limited in what you can do/say there but it's another point of contact. I'm also hoping this site picks up because, frankly, I don't know where else to go.
    Last edited by ChuckinOKC; 07-20-2023 at 07:51 PM.

Yes! Just create an account wit twitter mia405okc but like my privacy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry Babe. I've had 2 ladies vouch for me, they've sent messages to ck1942. I messaged him, no word on what else I have to do to get verified. Good luck with you're other regulars!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeboy View Post
    Sorry Babe. I've had 2 ladies vouch for me, they've sent messages to ck1942. I messaged him, no word on what else I have to do to get verified. Good luck with you're other regulars!!
    I have had 4 now. Still nothing.
    Not here for a long time, here for a good time.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Data files have been plumbed with several endorsements noted and two profiles adjusted accordingly.

Happy hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Well tgere ^^^^ you have it. Y’all have fun in OK. I will be passing through OK in September. I may have to take in on the good times there.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Data files have been plumbed with several endorsements noted and two profiles adjusted accordingly.

Happy hobbying!
    Thank you sir!!!!