Thread: Erika latinHeaven

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Erika latinHeaven

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: latinHeaven, Erika
    Date of Visit: 17 Jul
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128520%3B
    City, State: ,
    Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: GFE BBBJ BLS MSOG
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: Looks just like photos
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa??
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Very lovely lady. There was a bit of a language barrier, but I'm decent enough with my Spanish that we were actually able to talk a bit. She's very friendly and energetic. Even offered to dance with me, which I declined because I'm too shy lol. It was cute though. She's really gorgeous and I was a little surprised when she told me her age, I thought she was younger. Cool person and she's very good at what she does and I'll definitely see her again when I get the chance.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Erica Latin Heaven

Met today near the planes. All black ensemble displaying an incredibly -sculpted figure! DFK and long slow working of my lengua on her tetas. The slower the better for her to get going. She got on her knees and presented a flickering tongue to just the right Cabezón's X spot, then DTed him and didn’t leave out the boys! A long DATY session had her moaning , writhing and culminating in a great O for her. Convo in Spanish only and then insisted I let the swimmers go after an Uber good bbbj. CIMBS but no problema and more convo in a get to know you way. Very sweet lady who is both a treat in body and spirit. I wrote this review twice in the right forum and once in the Spa forum and the the gremlin ate them all up

Wrote 3 reviews and all were eaten up by the gremlin. 2 in regular review section and one in Spa section. Can a Mod place in proper review area??

Erika -

I agree with the above pertaining to Erika! Wonderful personality- but even better body! Hot pale skin- great beautiful tits- and a nice culo!! BJ was off the charts - but the stripper slide was one is the finest moments of my short hobby life!!! DFK, K9, CG, to completion!! Go see her while she is in town if possible gents. I’m still fantasizing about my experience with her😍

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    @ Repete Offender: if you ran into the review Gremlin you can use the workaround template on my signature line.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

I'll say it since no one else will. Everything ya'll said is correct. Great body, great personality, welcome addition, blah blah blah...she's also a butterface. Sorry! It needed to be said...& she couldn't take my dick either. Now that's my problem, but if you're packing then she's not the girl for you.