Thread: Going to Denver

Verified Companion Companion

Going to Denver

Im going to Denver next week and never been before. Do I need a rental car or do they have decent public transport? Anybody got any traveling advice for me? I was gonna ask in the Denver forum, but it's basically dead there.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    If you rent a car, you can take a drive westward along I-70 through the national forests. That scenic drive may be unlike anything you've ever seen before if you've never been through the Rockies.

Other than that, the city is similar to Houston. Their drivers are just as impatient.

Maybe bring some lip balm and skin lotion because the air is a little drier over there.

Verified Companion Companion
    Oooh, I totally wanna do that. I have never seen mountains before and it's one of the reasons I am going. Yes, I am gonna get a rental car then!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    It'll be a very curvy drive along I-70 because not much of the highway is straight.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have never been to Denver, but i went to Colorado Springs for my friends wedding, and it was beautiful. If you get the chance,drive down I25 and check it out. Especially Garden of the Gods, really nice if you are into hiking or photagraphy. Have fun ma'am.

I go to Denver a bunch and I’ve rented a car a few times and ubered a lot. Uber is cheap there and parking is expensive and sometimes hard to find depending on where you stay.

That said, if you have time, rent a car and drive to Golden or Boulder. Both are gorgeous. PM is you want more info. I’ll be there next week but only for a quick trip.