Thread: Allybliss: Wonderful Experience with AllyBliss

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Allybliss: Wonderful Experience with AllyBliss

Companion's Handle: Allybliss
    Date of Visit: July 2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (737) 242-6745
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?46195-allybliss
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, FS, Doggy
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: $260 for fetishes
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20s (I guess)
    Hair Color and Length: long dark brunette
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Tall exotic looking Hispanic woman with long brunette hair, average build but on the thin-average side of the curve (except that she was pregnant)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? 100%
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely

Public comments:
    I'm not new to the hobby but new to this site, and fortunately discovered AllyBliss after seeing some ads here on OH2. I had to reach out because I knew this would be a great opportunity to scratch an itch of being with a pregnant girl. OMG I am so glad I did! Communication was very easy and we stayed in touch throughout the day as our appt was approaching. She was extremely friendly with a kind personality. When she answered the door in a sexy nighty, I knew it was going to be a great session :)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for your contribution here.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Whiskey78's Avatar

Pregnant again?

Wow, she is pregnant again huh? This is like baby number 5 or something.

I'm sure she is nice and all.

She was my first preggo experience in the hobby. She’s really nice, very pretty and sexy…

The Doctor is IN.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw her years ago and she was absolutely without qualification a BBW, not on the "slim" side of anything.

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar
    50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Oilman Sam View Post
    Saw her years ago and she was absolutely without qualification a BBW, not on the "slim" side of anything.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for feedback.

Must Have: bbbj, titty worship
    Nice to Have: cim, lfk, dfk, daty
    Love all types of women, all races.
    Ever try sensory deprivation during sex? Blindfold and noise cancellation headphones heightens the senses. Quite the rush.
    Preferred white wine: sauvignon blanc
    Preferred beer: blue moon
    I judge good mexican restaurants by their salsa, street tacos, and/or tortillas.
    Love making my ladies squirm with delight.
    Fully Vaxxed. Quite the gentleman too

Verified Hobbyist BCD Silent Bob's Avatar

What everyone of y’all said!!

Not a BBW

Technically I said "average build but on the thin-average side of the curve" not "slim". Maybe "thin-average" is generous, but I would in no way say she is BBW. Maybe she was at some point but that was not my opinion of her when I saw her this month.

For the sake of argument, let's just say "average" if we are splitting hairs about it, but in fairness she kept her nighty on during the session so I could not see much beyond the belly. Let's put it this way - I don't see BBW girls, and I will def spend more money on her this summer.

Anyway all, thanks for letting me contribute!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A good looking female version of "Peanuts" Pig Pen. Absolutely the worst incall I have ever been in, when I read glowing reviews I think it's a newbie that hasn't had better.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "pig pen", her apt was definitely messy, but then again this isn't a forum where we are on the edge of our seat to discuss provider's homes.

You can run a search on here for AllyBliss and find literally dozens of positive reviews of her. Plenty of gentleman are using adjectives like "cute latina", "amazing time", and "beautiful girl". And that was my impression too. So either we are all wrong, or maybe you just had an uncommon experience. I respect your opinion, but it's a contradiction to a lot of reviews on this platform.

And for what it's worth, I've paid for p*ssy all over the world, dozens, maybe close to a hundred of them. I know money well spent when I see it. I'm not saying she was the best, but definitely in the top 20 percentile, at least as far as fetishes go.

FWIW

For what its worth, I found some old pics of her and now I see why some people are saying she is bbw. Those older pics of her are definitely bbw, but she must have lost some weight because that was not what she looked like a few weeks ago when I saw her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone else feel like she’s writing all these comments?

No, I'm not her or a white knight, just defending my review. But I don't want to keep monitoring this either so take it for what it is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast