Sweet and sexy thick squirting
chic is available with a safe and discreet very upscale incall in the Galleria area.

I will only be in town a few days, so don't miss out on my LEGENDARY SKILLS!

DELICIOUS FULL GIRL ON GIRL ON YOU DOUBLES ARE AVAILABLE WITH Dubielicious! IT IS A NONSTOP, UNRUSHED, FANTASY-CUM-TRUE, EXPERIENCE THAT WILL HAVE YOU BEGGING FOR MORE! 200/HHR DOUBLE SPECIAL IS BAAAACK!

Rates for my time INCALL are:

100/QV. 150/HHR. 200/HR. 300/90 mins. 400/2 hrs. 1000/Overnight

Rates for my time OUTCALL are:

200/HHR. 250/HR. 350/90 mins. 450/2 HRS. 1200/Overnight.

Rates for OUR time (Doubles):

200/HHR. 400/HR. 600/2 HRS.

Please call or text me at 346-304-5072 after sending me a PM to schedule. Short notice is usually okay and I am newbie friendly at my discretion. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF WHEN CALLING OR TEXTING ME SO THAT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR HANDLE PLEASE!
There is no need for sexual conversation at all.
My likes and dislikes are already listed here along with rates for my time and a link to my pics that is located below in my signature line. I will not send any so please don't ask because you will be ignored.

List of naughty things I LIKE:

BBBJ, CIM, MPCFS, COF, DATY, Prostate Massage, FBSM, Role-play, Femdom, Reverse Russian, Tease and Denial, DT, FF, True Cock Worship, MSOG, Extreme Edging, SS, Squirting/Gushing, Foot Fetishes, Fantasies and Fetishes, Full Girl On Girl Doubles, Couples, Toys, Toys For Boys, and Outfits

List of naughty things I DON'T:

BBFS, GREEK

Pics & Vids Link Located Below In Signature Line!