Thread: My perfect hobby scenario

Registered Male (Not Verified)

My perfect hobby scenario

Since the board is slow, and I have some time on this very hot Friday, I think I will share my perfect hobby experience/fantasy. I realize this is tame for most on the board, but what the hell... to each his/her own.

Scenario: I invite the provider to my outcall location in mid-late afternoon. She is fit and attractive with a beautiful smile. She arrives at my location in workout attire: Sports top to showcase her tummy and either yoga pants or running shorts. She would be wearing short white socks and nice running shoes. Her hair would be pulled back in a ponytail. Prior to the date, I would have asked for sizes and color preference and she would be greeted with a gift of sexy lingerie.

We share a kiss when she enters the room and I spend some time admiring her beauty. I then help her undress and she reciprocates. Then we head to a couples shower where we tease each other and meticulously clean one another. Nothing overtly sexual, but definitely sensual. After the shower and drying each other off, we head to the bedroom where she lets me watch as she tries on her gift.

Once she is dressed, I admire her beauty and gifts and she begins a slow, seductive lap-dance for me. Now that at least one of us is very worked up (yours truly), I guide her to the bed where I caress her body, kissing from her neck to her tummy stopping along the way to appreciate her breasts. Then I gently begin massaging her pussy and if she prefers, I use a combination of toys and my hands to bring her to orgasm. As she comes down from her pleasure, she returns the favor using her hands and breasts to bring me to a climax. we clean up and then spend some time holding each other and kissing/teasing each one another...

If there is time, we repeat, but as before, there is no penetration... just teasing, kissing, and touching. I know is seems silly to pay for a beautiful woman's time and NOT fuck or get a BBBJ, but my hypocrisy only goes so far as a married hobbyist... I want my time with a beautiful woman to be sensual and rewarding, but at my age I no longer need a quick fuck and run finish.

Just curious, if this type of fantasy is common, or am I the only one. I think this is why I like strip clubs so much. I get to admire the beauty and relax with a companion.

If you are so inclined, share your perfect experience... Let's get some activity going on this board.

Verified Companion Companion LadyAnastasia's Avatar
    You are definitely not alone.

Men crave intimacy just as much if not MORE than women.
    I believe as men age, the primal goal adjusts. In your younger years, your body is driven to "spread seed" due to Primal instinct, in my opinion, that subconscious urge goes away with age. This changes the driving reason to pure enjoyment; you are more in tune to what feels good instead of what will get you off the fastest.

That or you discovered being a puppet master is thrilling when it's a human with reactions.
    Currently UTR & available