Thread: Katty - Young and Tight Latina

Katty - Young and Tight Latina

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latin Roses, Katty
    Date of Visit: 7/6/23
    Preferred Method of Contact: txt
    Phone Number: 346-304-5332
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?71583-Latin-Roses
    City, State: Houston, texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJx2, missionary, Doggy, Spoon, 69
    Length of Visit: 1HR
    Donation: 180
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Black Shoulder
    Smoking Status: non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Katty is a young tight nice curvy body (but not fat) Latina, nice very nice natural tits, hard nipple, shaved kitty, dart tan skin, nice full lips, no scaring or mommy tummy, cute face, nice smile
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I have been seeing Katty for a while now as one of my Agency go to girls because she is sweet and submissive, she is also very young I would say about 21 or 22 tops.

Well here goes my last experience with Katty, txt Latin Roses and was setup pretty quick and arrived at session on the west side of town. She greeted me at the door wearing a nice black leggins and a black matching brazier.

She led me to the 2nd room in the back, there were some girls in the kitchen and one on the couch looking bored. We got in the room and she asked me the usual, shower ect... I declined and we went straight into dfk and this got my dick hard and she noticed this and went to her knees and gave me a very good pro style bbbj, she has some skills here for sure, as her technique is a good one for someone so young, she knows how to suck a dick that is for sure! I was getting close to completion so I pulled out and came all over her tits! This as a nice start to my session. She got some wipes and cleaned me up and her self. After this we went to the bed and started to explore each other. She is shy and does not speak much but she is naturally willing to please and make you feel pampered. She was rubbing my chest and then her hand drifted to my dick and this got me hard again. She slid down and gave me another nice bbbjx2 she was doing some nice deep sucking swallowing my dick all the way then holding it in and doing a nice wet bbbj.

At this point I asked her to jump on top, she put a cover on me and jumped on top and rode me like a seasoned pro, her low moaning is very sensual and really gets me even more horny, we switched position to missionary and then we tried spoon as I was kissing her at the same time as I was pounding her spoon style. We switched to doggy and I her low moaning was just to much as I busted my nut for the 2nd time, took a bit longer than the 1st time but it was very good.

Over all Katty is a great barging and in my opinion based on the level of service she provides keeps me going back to see her, so I will see her again time permitting next week.

Verified Hobbyist BCD BlackLizteR's Avatar
    My girl Katty