Thread: tired of you....

Verified Companion Companion Noémie AdorÉe's Avatar

tired of you....

Im really tired of you false claiming limp dick mf on here creating "false" stories of me.... Im not sorry that I refuse to suck your Cheap limp dick! Its so sad that b/c I refuse to see you that you feel you have to create a thread about me. Then here comes along the three musk-fuck-teers who also has never seen me and got rejected as well with their cheap ass~~~> adding their two cents in of "avoid her". Am I suppose to bow down to you men who downgrade the pussy that rejected you yet still so quick to call and schedule in a heart beat if I gave you a chance LOL... I value my men like money.. money talks bullshit walks... stop being so cheap... and maybe I wouldn't be so disrespectful lol... I love cock... trust me.... balls and all... but if you think for one minute validated or not Im gonna stoop down for some chump change... you better call that other chick... who loves eating donuts with her 3 belly havin' self... quality over quantity... seriously... lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    NA, tell us how do you really feel!! 2 sides to these stories. Glad we can hear from all parties.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE