Thread: I Peeked in at the E, Got Bored & Signed Back in Here

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

I Peeked in at the E, Got Bored & Signed Back in Here

I signed in over on the E site, got bored immediately and signed back in here. The ladies ads on here are far more informative and entertaining. Also have to constantly be looking over my shoulders for a particular bias Mod. lurking in the shadows, waiting to point me for any and everything. CK, FH & Batman a/k/a GFEjunkie are cool and fair here. I hope I didn’t leave out any cool & unbiased Guide here. If I did, I apologize.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I don’t sign in on icky any more. I will lurk at the publicly available forums, reviews and such. I stay out of the coed cesspool, but will check out the ladies’ profiles and public review information now and then.
    I certainly don’t miss it. Much better here. Thanks to those that make it work here.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    I completely agree I love it here no drama
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

All sites have their merits despite the toxicity.

Best practice is to make use of all them. Come January 2019, we don't know what will happen.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Well the good thing here is it probably won't go down. This site is not toxic and that's a great thing. CK has done a marvelous job holding it together with the staff. I peek over at the E every once in a while. Mainly just to see the ladies who posted over there. But Doc ur right it is boring over there. It's like watching The DaVinci Code, I fell asleep it was that boring to me. This site has the hottest women. Please ladies keep up the hard work. I love all of u for it!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovrboy_1970's Avatar
    Couldn't agree more! Quite frankly when I heard E was back, I had my doubts... And a couple of quick looks confirmed that. So much better over here

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m glad you agree George. We need to get together with Starfish and compare notes sometime Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion Strawberry Chaos's Avatar
    Not liking eccie either.. it's definitely better here and when I have a issue with anything all I have to do is talk with CK and within a flash he has it fixed he is definitely doing a amazing job in this site. Mr six holiday I miss you babe hurry and see me again.kisses and licks babe . keep up the good work CK1942

- - - Updated - - -

DAMN AUTO CORRECT HATE IT.. MEANT TO SAY MR. DOC HOLIDAY

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Indeed we do Doc. Also I'm going to see one of our sweet friends in the hospital Saturday at 15:00 hrs. Pm me and I'll give u the details on her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Also have to constantly be looking over my shoulders for a particular bias Mod. lurking in the shadows, waiting to point me for any and everything.
    Every site has them.
    During your short stint as one, people pointed out your foibles.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    Every site has them.
    During your short stint as one, people pointed out your foibles.

I logged in and I find I have a PM from the ol' doc waiting for me.
    Let me post what I have previously said.
    Doc, if you want to say something to me, just post it on the thread.
    I told you in the past that I will NEVER open your UNSOLICITED PMs to me. Don't believe me? Why don't you go check the previous ones that you sent to me in the past. I'll lay $$$ that you will find them unopen. I really don't care to have a private correspondence with you and don't even want to take the effort to put you on the Block/Ignore list. That's how an adult should probably handle such thing.

I won't push the issue, but since you know that I do not want any PMs from you, I will not raise the issue about you stalking me.
    You falsely accuse many people of stalking you and I doubt that is true. I know you've been doing it with me. Proof as follows:

OH2.jpg

So doc, grow up. Stop pouting. And don't get so butthurt when people post something that is the truth about you. If it ain't and you can prove it, I will most sincerely apologize.

And don't forget, my offer to also prove who speaks the truth and who talks trash/lies/etc. is still on the table. I will post my Infraction page (as I have done before) *AFTER* you post yours to see who gets vetted by the Mods most.

And if you really do have a problem with a Mod, you should report it above them. Not make a childish accusation.
    As a person who had his mod hat taken away from you, you should know this.

But your actions (which everyone can see from your previous posting history here, and on the other site) shine brightly as to why you no longer are one.
    And there is a chorus of fellow Hobbyist and Providers that concur.
    Last edited by Precious_b; 08-18-2018 at 09:47 PM.

My Huckleberry

obnoxious pest controls applied
    I guess ol' Doc doesn't have you on ignore like he has posted many times... That's OK. I know he can not control himself!

Quote Originally Posted by winndixie View Post
    I guess ol' Doc doesn't have you on ignore like he has posted many times... That's OK. I know he can not control himself!
    Wouldn't be his first lie he has posted. Have money it won't be his last.

My Huckleberry

Retired Site "Guide"
    Why is it that every one of these threads go south so quickly? Why do I have to keep saying that exposing personal communications in threads is not allowed? Do I really have to start giving infractions?

C'mon, guys.