Thread: 🔥I DON’T CLEAN!😈 BUT I’LL CREATE YoUR MESS🍆💦💦

Verified Companion Companion FuegoAtx's Avatar

Comments 🔥I DON’T CLEAN!😈 BUT I’LL CREATE YoUR MESS🍆💦💦

Que calor Guapos, Austin esta caliente!����

��BIG NEWS! I just put my first video online and I want to check with you, if the url link for OH2 really works.
    I recorded this video, while I was taking some photos, waiting for an appointment where we would do a role play. My friend fantasizes about cleaning ladies, he imagines scenarios where she seduces him while cleaning, and he tries to go further as the desire turns into lust and passion.

While I was taking photos, of course my mind began to wonder, once again, I was invaded by curiosity to know: how many of you have desired your maid, how many failed in the attempt to fuck, how many were left with doubt, How many only watched from far or near while she was getting dressed, how many were caught by his wife and who succeeded, even if it was only once.

I await your comments, this topic excites me

��VIDEO LINK������

https://vimeo.com/843621590?share=copy

1F9387BF-54B2-4B0A-BD4C-664761BCAD41.jpg
    C17964EF-AF6E-4615-ACDA-918048C70E9D.jpg
    3B0DE2AE-3012-40BA-97B8-4E8927E4A29F.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The video link absolutely works, what a sight!

Unfortunately I haven't had a cleaner who wasn't male, and I didn't desire them.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Pensfan6687's Avatar
    Holy shit!

Comments 🚨🚨🚨VIDEO LINK: https://vimeo.com/843621590?share=copy. 🔥🔥🔥

🚨🚨🚨VIDEO LINK UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥

Quote Originally Posted by FuegoAtx View Post
    Que calor Guapos, Austin esta caliente!🥵🔥

🚨BIG NEWS! I just put my first video online and I want to check with you, if the url link for OH2 really works.
    I recorded this video, while I was taking some photos, waiting for an appointment where we would do a role play. My friend fantasizes about cleaning ladies, he imagines scenarios where she seduces him while cleaning, and he tries to go further as the desire turns into lust and passion.

While I was taking photos, of course my mind began to wonder, once again, I was invaded by curiosity to know: how many of you have desired your maid, how many failed in the attempt to fuck, how many were left with doubt, How many only watched from far or near while she was getting dressed, how many were caught by his wife and who succeeded, even if it was only once.

I await your comments, this topic excites me

🚨VIDEO LINK🔥🔥🔥

🚨🚨🚨VIDEO LINK UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥

1F9387BF-54B2-4B0A-BD4C-664761BCAD41.jpg
    C17964EF-AF6E-4615-ACDA-918048C70E9D.jpg
    3B0DE2AE-3012-40BA-97B8-4E8927E4A29F.jpg

Works just fine, Luv.
    Preferences: Smart, fit, experienced, and professional of any ethnicity. Longer sessions (2 hr minimum). Huge fan of great TCB and reliability. GFE with boundaries respected. Initiative matters. Non-smokers only.
    Me: Fit, experienced, and professional. Non-smoker. Alcohol free. Lifelong drug free. Stable in all aspects of life. Worldly in outlook. Reviews upon request.
    Bonafides: P411 verified - 15+ Okays. PacePro member. ECCIE Lifetime Premium Access. References available. Vaxxed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Excellent
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You look lovely as always Fuego!!!

That melted my screen!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmon2000 View Post
    That melted my screen!

Oh no! 🙃
    Really? I'll keep cleaning, will you join me or will I have to do it alone?

72C17FE7-C97D-4BB3-8F16-595F0EB5768B.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobj View Post
    You look lovely as always Fuego!!!

Thank you!

Any chance you might make it to San Antonio soon. Some of us need our “clocks” cleaned. Not sure I spelled that right though. Should have delete the “L”
    Life is good when someone other then yourself is playing with your wood

Comments DICK CLEANING SERVICES!..I MEAN “DeeP CLEANING” 🔥🍆💦 - VIDEO LINK UPDATE🔥

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch P View Post
    Any chance you might make it to San Antonio soon. Some of us need our “clocks” cleaned. Not sure I spelled that right though. Should have delete the “L”

🔥🚨VIDEO LINK UPDATE🚨🔥": https://youtube.com/shorts/fyz8fqpysEA?feature=share

HOLA GUAPOS!

So, in San Antonio we have Naughty Boys too? I love that!😍 A lot of messes to be made, and dirty minds dreaming of the forbidden lust for the sexy maid. How many do you think are like me? Naughty and playful, we love that they look at us and want us. If I were truly a maid, I think I would clean without panties, masturbate with the vacuum cleaner, and maybe my vibrator would be on top of the washing machine.

Going back to topic… go clean in San Antonio. Idk how would I do? Maybe I should talk to a Latina friend and open a Full Service Cleaning Agency. What should I call it? “LATINAS FULL SERVICE DICK CLEANING”, sorry I MEAN “DEEP CLEANING”
    (BASIC MESS -1 MAID) DEEP CLEAN WITH HOT FUEGO🔥
    (TOO MUCH MESS - 2 MAIDS) DEEP CLEAN WITH HOT FUEGO AND HER SEXY CUBAN GIRL🔥🌶️ (Elizabeth)

It is impossible for one to do better deep work than two hot Latinas (or 3, or 4..). Latinas take care of every detail, love to serve and generate deep pleasure 😈😈😈

Uhm!…curious question? TELL ME WHAT COMES TO MIND WHEN I MENTION LATINAS FROM VENEZUELA AND CUBA IN THE SAME BED, looking to please... HAVE YOU HAD TWO LATINAS WITH YOU? WHAT WAS IT THAT THEY DID THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER?[/B]...

1D30FBE7-61AC-4FFD-9B44-1913CE5F798F.jpg A0C3E358-0BD7-4146-B3DD-D9AB117BE954.jpg
    Last edited by FuegoAtx; 07-11-2023 at 02:53 AM.