Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cool Things Providers Do For US

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar

Cool Things Providers Do For US

prologue: I posted this on another site. Some of you who logon to both may recognize this. Yes it is copied verbatim.

I have been reminiscing lately about ***** ****. After a social, I went with her and some others to a well known Mexican restaurant for after social happy hour. We chatted up, and I didn't realize but I believe Iwas being invited to have a session with her later. She was quite friendly and talkative which is not unusual for her every time I have been in her presence.
    Well she's a smoker and I am not, so after a time she excused herself to the patio area where she could have a ciggy butt. Where I am sitting there are huge glass windows looking out onto the patio area, and I was watching her while she smoked. Out of nowhere she looked at me and approached the glass window, pulled up her shirt and pressed her huge MMs against the glass for me and smiled. As quick as that she covered herself up so no one else would notice. Man, that image was burned deep in my mind not only from an erotic standpoint but that she would do that for me! What a babe!

So my question to all you other hobbyists is, what has a provider done for you outside the bedroom that was so cool you just cannot forget it?

p.s. Thank you, ***** if you ever read this!

(Edited. Do not reveal names of those who attend socials unless they have revealed themselves in the thread first. - gfe)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Randy Redhead, Cadence Steel, Tara Blonde & I have had a lot of great times off the clock and going places together. These ladies have lives outside the hobby. If your nice, respectful, play your cards right and maintain good hygiene, you may have a chance to be a part of it. Being single also helps.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Randy Redhead, Cadence Steel, Tara Blonde & I have had a lot of great times off the clock and going places together. These ladies have lives outside the hobby. If your nice, respectful, play your cards right and maintain good hygiene, you may have a chance to be a part of it. Being single also helps.
    Times 100 on the bolded part.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

I made a ridiculous seafood tower for my favorite friend on his birthday. When we get the rare opportunity to go out to a restaurant, we always reserve a banquette booth with a table cloth and I never wear panties under my dress.

2441C309-DC27-4A79-979E-99403F20544A.jpg

Verified Companion Companion Alana kay's Avatar
    I love to do things for my regulars and I also
    Love to spend extra time and I have had a sleepover
    As well. I enjoy
    The NSA it’s super fun. But they also surprise me
    W gifts.... flowers are my fav.
    Maybe we should start a thread on what we enjoy from
    A gentleman...
    Austins TOP ELITE
    MILF LATINA CURVY --IN PORTLAND!
    COCKWORSHIP QUEEN
    Located: Only fans--> Alanakay69

Sexy milf seduction w a twist
    TEXT PREFERRED 512-679-1867

Alanakayaustingfe@gmail.com
    Check my reviews...miss me? 💋

P411: 152120

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    I made a ridiculous seafood tower for my favorite friend on his birthday. When we get the rare opportunity to go out to a restaurant, we always reserve a banquette booth with a table cloth and I never wear panties under my dress.

2441C309-DC27-4A79-979E-99403F20544A.jpg
    B3 you are a special lady. Your favorite friend is a lucky guy.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Thank you. He totally spoils me, so I wanted to do something special for him. He cooks me dinner about once a week as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Surebeatsworking's Avatar
    Great thread. I've been fortunate enough to receive numerous surprises from ladies - from the time one showed up with a pizza to the time one showed up with a friend. There have been post (and pre) session dinners and drinks (all OTC), some Netflix (or Showtime) / chill sessions when there is no clock at all, and a handful of sleepovers. It is never expected and always appreciated. Yeah, helps being single.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I like to do special things for special clients...
    I tailor to their personality

I have a crawfish farmer that I see often with a doubles gal...we dressed up in red bra n panties and crawfish hats..I decorated the room with crawfish type decor. Along with snacks...once for him we dressed as hula girls and I decorated the room like an hawaaiin hula party

Today i have a star wars fan. I am dressing in a cute star wars pajama set and I have a light saber. And I decorated the room w a star wars theme complete with star wars balloons
    (This gent always dresses up for our playtimes...once he was Santa at christmas..we even went to whataburger with him dressed as Santa!..if you check my gallery,he even decorated his place with a highway to hell carpet road leading to his bed and he was dressed as the devil)

Keepin it fun is the key to keeping repeat clientele

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    All the joys of showing each other love and being good to each other. Wow B3 no panties under the dress! It would take alot for me not to have a wood at that dinner with u! He sure is one lucky guy

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    This goes back years ago when I was with a Provider that I had become very close to.

It was my birthday. She called me at work and told me to go to a specific location and look under a blue globe that was in the flower bed of this building. Under the globe was a note and a Polaroid of her in my favorite dress I had bought her. In the pic she was holding a gift box and a bottle of Champagne. The note said....Cum find your Birthday Present and gave me another location where I would find another clue. She basically sent me on a scavenger hunt around town until I finally arrived at a hotel in town that had Hot Tubs in the rooms.

The final clue was at the Front Desk and I was instructed to give the Desk Clerk my name. The girl at the desk smiled, said Happy Birthday, and handed me a key to the room. When I got to the room, she had decorated it. Rose petals on the floor leading to the tub and on the bed. The Front desk girl had called up to the room letting her know I was on the way. She was waiting for me in the hot tub, two glasses of champagne poured. Needless to say, I had the best Birthday ever. No one has ever topped that one.

I wasn’t rationing. He only wanted two.

0499AF58-0797-4982-9B45-1CF6A8885C05.jpg

Retired Companion
    I love doing things for my regulars. One on of my regulars is a chef. He does spoil me by making fabulous meals for me. So he had always talked about having a threesum. So on his birthday I got to spoil him. I had a girlfriend show up after I made him dinner this time ( which in no way came close to his great cooking but I tried) and she was dressed as a cowgirl( he loves country music)
    so we had a whoopin good time. Said it was his best day ever. And that made me so happy.

Verified Companion Companion Trippplextc8's Avatar
    Its really nice to hear the things you enjoyed by companions. I love some of them.... they gave me some ideas. I have done some little things but I thought most gents never really have time outside of our together time or can really take anything with them if given due to a misses at home. I sure hope that this thread gets more responses... For my lovers that know me... if you got something special youd like lmk, For i do like to accommodate. I got this printer that prints off pics asap which is fun! So thanks for sharing .... some of you gals are sweet.... makes me want to do some similar thing, i really do appreciate you gents for bringing me pleasure on top of pleasure and giving me the chance to be a part of your pleasure and free time! Have a safe holiday! Im just chatting away....lol xoxox

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    my table I set up in my hotel room...I do different themes...this one is ready for Halloween!Attachment 74007

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast