Thread: Pro Photographer in Central Texas

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Pro Photographer in Central Texas

I'm actually a pro sports photographer with an interest in portraits. I have shot some nudes and some boudoir and have several samples available. If you'd like to see them, DM me and I'll send them along obligation free, meaning I won't follow-up if you don't.

My style leans high key, with blow-out natural lighting or flash rim lighting.

Available settings include a semi-private pool, gym, private office space, a lovely arched walkway, and stylish living room (all private). A queen bed and bedroom are only available two days of the week. I can also come to you or we can meet elsewhere.

Getting it all in camera is a priority, so you will leave the shoot with the digital photos, period. Considering the sensitive nature of the photos, I will release the full rights to you by contract, using your pseudonym. You will decide whether I can use one or none as future samples.

Payment is $150 for a maximum two hour shoot, as many looks and outfits as you like. I'm open to discuss a service exchange. Hair/makeup will be to you or someone you bring along.

Screening and vetting information provided once we are close to an agreement. Thanks!

BANNED! SPAMMER!

Thiet ke noi that cao cap

Thiet ke noi that, thi cong noi that, chung cu, biet thu, van phong Thiet ke noi that
    Thiet ke noi that [url]https://thietkenoithat.com[/url]