Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Double Penetration

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Double Penetration

Between DP, gangbangs, orgies, trains, group sex clubs, etc. I'm not sure which I feel most attracted to. All I know is I wanna try them all. And I'm looking for peeps I might try that with.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Not my thing but reach out to elk45 as he regularly posts regarding opportunities

Verified Companion Companion Khloie Raye's Avatar
    Dallas & Houston, TX & Round-trip Airfare to You!
    I'm down for a GB!
    💜 Khloie Raye 💜
    Located in DFW www.onlyfans.com/kennedybluexo
    Rates: 300 HHR | 400 HR | 600 90 Mins | 700 2 HR
    +200 Additional Hour | +100 First 40 Miles

(214)-659-1422 | P194792 P411 Verified

PM me FIRST with your #, Age, and at least 2 Verified References!
    Text me SECOND with a reminder or alert me to check my PM or send a P411 appointment request!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am in!

Verified Companion Companion
    This sounds like fun!

Screening is a MUST and must be done before contacting me by phone.

Over 120 "YES" REVIEWS On Eccie and OH2
    Over 170 OKS ON P411(P283172)

📍Location Farmers Branch 635/35

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtycassanova View Post
    Between DP, gangbangs, orgies, trains, group sex clubs, etc. I'm not sure which I feel most attracted to. All I know is I wanna try them all. And I'm looking for peeps I might try that with.
    to be clear, are you wanting to be on the giving end or the receiving end of these multi-persons sexual activities?
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm pretty open minded. Especially when provided with incentives.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    still not clear if you are wanting to be on the giving or the receiving end.

depending on your preference, some may contact, some may not contact.
    but, your mind, your body.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    sounds to me like he is not sure either !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    YMMV people, it's no different than any other aspect of this hobby. The providers have no idea who you are, what you look like, what your hygiene is like, or what your character or vibe is like. I am sure of what I am ISO. What happens BCD, is the business of the individuals behind said closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by hogrider View Post
    sounds to me like he is not sure either !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'd be open to being your wingman - live in Rockwall and typically play middle of the day. Rarely if ever weekends

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    YMMV people, it's no different than any other aspect of this hobby. The providers have no idea who you are, what you look like, what your hygiene is like, or what your character or vibe is like. I am sure of what I am ISO. What happens BCD, is the business of the individuals behind said closed doors.
    Well… I think what they’re asking is do you want to be double penetrated or do you want to be one of the two penetrating the receiving member. MFM, FMF, FFM, FMM, MMM… Which is it for you?

My choice is MFM and FFM. I’m more of the quarterback type than receiver. ;)

I’ve done a couple of MFM sessions and the best kind are with a fully open minded chick who allows one cock up her ass and another in her pussy. And I’ve done a few FFM sessions too where pretty much the same applies for both women so they can trade the strap-on back and forth to both give and receive with one another and both experience the DP. Either way I’m penetrating the woman’s three holes and either depositing a load in her or glazing her face.

But hey, if you’re cool with a cock up your ass and another down your throat then by all means go for it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
    Well… I think what they’re asking is do you want to be double penetrated or do you want to be one of the two penetrating the receiving member. MFM, FMF, FFM, FMM, MMM… Which is it for you?

My choice is MFM and FFM. I’m more of the quarterback type than receiver. ;)

I’ve done a couple of MFM sessions and the best kind are with a fully open minded chick who allows one cock up her ass and another in her pussy. And I’ve done a few FFM sessions too where pretty much the same applies for both women so they can trade the strap-on back and forth to both give and receive with one another and both experience the DP. Either way I’m penetrating the woman’s three holes and either depositing a load in her or glazing her face.

But hey, if you’re cool with a cock up your ass and another down your throat then by all means go for it.
    "All I know is I wanna try them all."
    All fair comments. I thought I was clear by the above quote from my OP. In my mind interest in Orgies means interested in all of it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am open to any combo let’s make a plan and have fun!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If Khloie Raye is getting gang banged, I want in... and in... and in....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast