Thread: help

Registered Male (Not Verified)

help

How do I post that I am looking for a provider in my town. If I find a provider how do I tell I want to meet her? I don't know to get verified.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Try getting verified. Meet with 2 ladies and have them PM CK that they met you. That’s how you get verified.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    ok. Thanks.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Try getting verified. Meet with 2 ladies and have them PM CK that they met you. That’s how you get verified.
    Yep. For the precise procedure, see the link in my signature line.

Most cities have at least one request/in search of forum to post queries. For Dallas, tap
    HERE.

Post the type of lady you are looking for and await responses, or find an ad for someone you like and message her politely that you are interested in an hour (or whatever) of her time soon.

FYI, the Dallas newbie-friendly thread is
    HERE. But no harm in contacting any lady not on it and asking what her screening requirements are if you have no references, as long as her ads/profile don't specifically say otherwise.

Irish luck in lust, lad!