Thread: Trouble adding signature… :/

Registered Female (Not Verified) Appryl's Avatar

Trouble adding signature… :/

I’m having trouble updating and adding things to my profile. I understand many things are restricted or limited to me bc I’m not yet verified, but that is making it a bit more difficult I feel. I’d like to add a signature to include my availability, menu & other details that could minimize frequently asked questions. I’m also open to suggestions on ways to get verified or how to set up meets with hobbyists who may be a nle to help me get verified.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why this posted two times or how to delete it.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Sometimes a double post happens when the site is extremely overloaded with traffic and you look to see if your post posted... it may appear that it did not, and you might hit the post button again. Or sometimes your connection might be slow to show and ditto.

Mean this is not the proper forum, so this thread will be closed and you should use the ask the staff or a coed forum perhaps.

Meanwhile:

https://home.ourhome2.net/faq.php?fa...atures_avatars

In the overhead forum lineup, use the FAQ button to discover some community and some operational basics.

Please ask verified members to send ck1942 session verifications.

Stay safe out there!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!